PDA

View Full Version : Harriman Park Shelters

Feral Bill
10-13-2012, 19:23
IF I did it right, an overlay of shelter locations in Harriman
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!search/Harriman$20Park$20Shelters/gec-member-centric-locations/piNxwsF7Idk/5W2zJnmL5IoJ
Could be useful for those planning a trip there.

LionDog
10-13-2012, 20:11
Don't think it worked feral bill. That's my neck of the woods, would be cool to see what you are trying to do. Hope you can sort it out.

cheers for trying

Feral Bill
10-13-2012, 21:30
Don't think it worked feral bill. That's my neck of the woods, would be cool to see what you are trying to do. Hope you can sort it out.

cheers for trying Do you have Google Earth loaded on your computer? You would need that. Besides, its the best thing on the whole internet, excepting WB, of course. You might need to be a member of Google Earth communities, as well.

LionDog
10-13-2012, 21:44
Do you have Google Earth loaded on your computer? You would need that. Besides, its the best thing on the whole internet, excepting WB, of course. You might need to be a member of Google Earth communities, as well.

Thanks will check it out.

Feral Bill
10-13-2012, 23:28
Thanks will check it out.
If need be, I'll try to email the files. Harriman was my frequent stomping grounds way back when.

LionDog
10-14-2012, 22:36
If need be, I'll try to email the files. Harriman was my frequent stomping grounds way back when.

That would be awesome thanks.

Belinda Luscombe
03-13-2014, 00:02
Wow , that is pretty cool FB. Makes my head spin a bit, but quite an amazing thing. Will be playing with that for a while!!

Feral Bill
03-13-2014, 00:49
Being from Australia you can turn the map to have south at the top, too.