PDA

View Full Version : New Balance Shoes - New Balance Outlet

Moose2001
10-20-2012, 15:16
I've used NB trail runners for several years. I like them because the last they are built on fits my foot really well. I've always had good luck with support and durability. Was looking to replace several pairs of worn out shoes and stumbled on this website. Found the shoes I like at a 30% discount from other places. Ordered two pair. They shipped the same day I ordered them via USPS. Got them on time and what I ordered.

Here's the URL http://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/

Driver8
10-21-2012, 07:58
Thanks for this advisory, Moose. I am very fond of NB shoes, have been for years. They've always fit my wide feet well. Currently am using a nice pair of NB running shoes for my hikes. Love 'em!

kayak karl
10-21-2012, 08:40
thought this was the shoebot again. :)
thanks for the link. the shoe outlet store closed in Delaware. this will be good to know.

garlic08
10-21-2012, 09:15
I bought three pairs for my AT hike through that company. I was very happy with the price and service.

Marta
10-21-2012, 09:51
thought this was the shoebot again. :)
thanks for the link. the shoe outlet store closed in Delaware. this will be good to know.

Seriously. I'm afraid to click on shoe links.

By the personal testimony by a native English speaker helps...

peakbagger
10-22-2012, 11:07
My experience hasnt been great with this outlet. I have an odd size (13 EEEE) and very rarely do they have the model I want in my size. Folks with normal sizes may have better luck.

MrMiner2
03-13-2013, 20:13
What kind specifically?

Pottsalot
03-13-2013, 21:40
New Balance Minimus 1010 trail shoes have excellent traction and excellent feedback.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Pottsalot
03-13-2013, 21:41
Isn't New Balance about the only shoe maker company left in the USA?

SouthMark
03-13-2013, 22:14
I have been buying shoes from Joe's NB Outlet for several years. The only problem that I have had is spending too much money because I find too many good deals. My closet now looks like Imelda Marcos closet.

Odd Man Out
03-13-2013, 22:50
Isn't New Balance about the only shoe maker company left in the USA?

There are lots of American companies that have shoes made overseas, including most NB shoes. Only a few NB models are assembled in the US. But at least you have that option, if you can find one you like.

double d
03-13-2013, 23:06
There is a NB factory in Maine, I do not know the model that is made there, but it does exist and they do make cerain models there.

Zig8
04-22-2015, 00:23
Thank you Moose2001 ... I just ordered and saved a lot of money... I will check back here if something goes wrong... but I think someone would have posted if they had trouble already... :)

peakbagger
04-22-2015, 08:18
New Balance has a factory in Skowhegan Maine as well as other locations. I don't find the inventory at the factory store adjacent to the factory as much different than some of their other outlets. There apparently is one in Mass that has better inventory. They do have some lines of entirely US built shoes and many are assembled out of foreign sourced components in the US. They also make some work boots for the US military in the US.

BirdBrain
04-22-2015, 09:37
New Balance has a factory in Skowhegan Maine as well as other locations. I don't find the inventory at the factory store adjacent to the factory as much different than some of their other outlets. There apparently is one in Mass that has better inventory. They do have some lines of entirely US built shoes and many are assembled out of foreign sourced components in the US. They also make some work boots for the US military in the US.

The New Balance Outlet stores in Maine (Oxford and Skowhegan) do not carry the newest products. They carry overage and seconds. As an example, the rerelease of the mt101 will not appear in their stores for some time, if at all. The best time to shop at our 2 outlet stores is during their yearly tent sale. The Skowhegan store is the older outlet and the one I have been going to for decades. Their tent sale corresponds with the fair in August. The store in Oxford has their tent sale in July. Neither is an internet sale.

peakbagger
04-22-2015, 10:40
Neither one rarely has my size or the particular models I want.