PDA

View Full Version : need help

wolf
05-15-2005, 19:28
Ok Hikers
Its No Time Like The Is Now To Start With My Next At. Hike
This Time Im Going To Do From Mass.rt 2 To Bear Mt Bridge In Ny. Now This Is What I Need To Know,.is There A Bus That Goes To
Mass Where I Need To Go If Not How Can I Get There There Fast I Only Have 2 Weeks, Also Is There A Bus That Goes From The Bear Mt Lodge To Pa, Im Coming From Near Phila.pa. Need All This Info And Info About The Trail.and Last Is There Any One Who Whould Like To Hike That Part Of The Trail
Wolf Trail Name
Trail Rat :-?

TakeABreak
05-16-2005, 05:59
Wolf, I know some things have changed since I was 4 or 5 years ago, I would look at the online companion @ aldha.com and go the the atc website and contactt he local trail clubs for help if no here knows. Sorry I can not help more. In the companion there should some bus stop info. and local hostel owners, outfitter and restaraunts owners usually know all of that stuff are usually about helping hikers with info. they want our business. : )

stupe
05-16-2005, 10:01
Shortline Transit runs a bus from the Bear Mtn. Inn to Port Authority Bus Terminal in NYC (42nd St. ) ,departures twice a day . You can get a bus to Philadelphia from NYC, or a train from Penn Station ( 34th St. ).