PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought gear from Climbhigh.com before? Any problem?

solobip
10-29-2012, 14:21
I was shopping for some gear and found this site: http://climbhigh.com/ They have a limited inventory but their price on the gear I was shopping is like 20% off retail with free shipping. I usually prefer a brick and mortar store so that i can see and touch the items, but once I have decided, I will shop on line for a good price. A little nervous buying from a .com I had never used. Any one traded with Climbhigh.com before? Thanks, solobip.

fcoulter
10-29-2012, 15:59
I have to say that I'm not thrilled with using a brick and mortar store to try out your purchases, and then saving money by buying the same goods on line.

solobip
10-29-2012, 16:15
I have to say that I'm not thrilled with using a brick and mortar store to try out your purchases, and then saving money by buying the same goods on line.
Yeah, that came out wrong. I meant, I prefer to buy in person, I am not an internet shopper, don't know if I am sending money into a big hole in cyberspace or not. The only thing I bought on line was a tent from Judy at Lightheart gear. The item I am reviewing is a pad, so I can't "try it on or out" really. I shop on line to see what the prices are in other stores and read reviews. In this case everybody online or brick stores has the pad at $99. but this place is like $20.00 off that and free shipping. I was just skeptical about this shop and wondered if it was a real deal. I am a small business owner and I would not appreciate someone eating my reps' time and store merch to buy online either. I do like to save money, whenever I can on new items, but that would not be right.

trapper
10-31-2012, 14:29
most stores price match on identical items...take the website to the trusted vendor and ask them to match it...worth a try?

BradMT
10-31-2012, 23:06
I was shopping for some gear and found this site: http://climbhigh.com/ They have a limited inventory but their price on the gear I was shopping is like 20% off retail with free shipping. I usually prefer a brick and mortar store so that i can see and touch the items, but once I have decided, I will shop on line for a good price. A little nervous buying from a .com I had never used. Any one traded with Climbhigh.com before? Thanks, solobip.

I've bought from ClimbHigh for 25+ years... they certainly are a brick and mortar store besides having an internet presence.

solobip
11-01-2012, 13:59
I've bought from ClimbHigh for 25+ years... they certainly are a brick and mortar store besides having an internet presence.
Thanks Brad, that is all that I was wondering.