PDA

View Full Version : WhiteBlaze 2005 Trail Days photo shoot

attroll
05-18-2005, 01:03
wbdent Repeat has posted one of the WhiteBlaze photo shoot pictures from our get together at Trail Days. I was able to update his listing and identify everyone but two people in the list. I am ashamed that I forgot these two peoples names. I know I talk to one of them for a while too. Can everyone verify that I have put all the correct names with the faces and see if you can identify the two unknowns.
http://www.whiteblaze.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7131/size/big/sort/1/cat/659

chomp
05-18-2005, 08:55
How is it that Baltimore Jack is front and center in the Whiteblaze photo shoot, while Troll and Rock are kneeling down almost out of frame? Trail Legend-ness has its privileges.

The Solemates
05-18-2005, 08:58
i dont think repeat is in this picture, so you have him labeled wrong?

and i think the 1st unkown in the back row is krewzer. (sp?)

chomp
05-18-2005, 09:06
I think the last person is Sly, not Repeat.

Lone Wolf
05-18-2005, 09:06
Sly, standing, far right.

Footslogger
05-18-2005, 09:37
I'm not labelled ... Oh yeah, I'm not in the picture.

Great meeting all of you's guys anyway !!

'Slogger

max patch
05-18-2005, 09:50
How is it that Baltimore Jack is front and center in the Whiteblaze photo shoot, while Troll and Rock are kneeling down almost out of frame? Trail Legend-ness has its privileges.

Looks like he has a groupie!

attroll
05-18-2005, 11:26
wbdent I knew that was Sly but for some reason I also thought it was Repeat because he was the one that posted the picture. But then I remembered that he was not in one of the shots that he took. He must have posted the shot that Miss Janets daughter took. Woops.

Rain Man
05-18-2005, 11:40

Naw... he jist cain't bend his knees no more!
:jump
Rain:sunMan

Lilred
05-18-2005, 12:00
I got left out of this one :( I was busy taking pictures I guess.

The guy standing between Soulmate and Skittles is Okie. He's a thru-hiker from '02, wearing the blaze orange cap. He was hangin with me most of trail days and had never heard of whiteblaze before. He does now and we may be seeing him in the future here.

attroll
05-18-2005, 12:04
I got left out of this one I was busy taking pictures I guess.

wbdent I know you were there. There were only two people taking pictures that I know of. Repeat and The Old Fhart. Where were you? :(

Lilred
05-18-2005, 12:14
**** I know you were there. There were only two people taking pictures that I know of. Repeat and The Old Fhart. Where were you? :(

I was taking pictures too. Got into the last couple of shots that were taken.

attroll
05-18-2005, 12:19
I was taking pictures too. Got into the last couple of shots that were taken.

Hopefully The Old Fhart will post one with everyone in it.

The Old Fhart
05-28-2005, 16:21
I just got my camera back from Walkin Home yesterday so here (http://www.whiteblaze.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7388/sort/1/size/big/cat/659/page/) is a group shot from Trail Days with some others in it. Let me know the names of the missing and I'll correct the listing. This is as large a photo as I can post but the original is much larger and has much more detail.

I went hiking for a week after TD and Walkin Home was nice enough to take my excess gear home. We just made arrangements yesterday for the exchange. I will try to post some pictures of the parade soon.

Rain Man
05-28-2005, 18:28
Great photo of the group! May I get a full-size copy?

Rain:sunMan

attroll
05-28-2005, 21:06
I would like a full size copy also in it full size also.

The Old Fhart
05-28-2005, 22:39
For anyone who would like a large group photo, PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy. (I can't do an attachment with the WB email system.) The photo is 2600x1200 pixels and is a 640Kb JPEG file that you can resize and print. -The Old Fhart

Nightwalker
05-29-2005, 23:18
I would like a full size copy also in it full size also.
Life-sized?

:D

neo
05-29-2005, 23:54
great shot,great group:cool: neo

The Old Fhart
06-02-2005, 13:25
I just uploaded a few (six) of the shots I took in the hiker parade for those who would like to see what it was like. I had my new 5.3Mp digital camera inside a large plastic bag with only the lens sticking out through a sealed hole to get these shots. There is a lot of collateral damage in the water battle that occurs along the entire route of the parade and no one is safe. enjoy. Click here. (http://www.whiteblaze.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7538/sort/1/cat/500/page/1)

The Solemates
06-02-2005, 13:49
I just uploaded a few (six) of the shots I took in the hiker parade for those who would like to see what it was like. I had my new 5.3Mp digital camera inside a large plastic bag with only the lens sticking out through a sealed hole to get these shots. There is a lot of collateral damage in the water battle that occurs along the entire route of the parade and no one is safe. enjoy. Click here. (http://www.whiteblaze.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7538/sort/1/cat/500/page/1)

you take some excellent photos. i just spent 30 minutes looking at your album.

Footslogger
06-02-2005, 14:20
you take some excellent photos.======================================
I agree ...and with all the movement going on you must have a digital camera with a fast exposure. If you don't mind me asking, what brand/model camera do you have. I'm sort of in the market for a new one.

Thanks ...

'Slogger