PDA

View Full Version : Shenandoah Shuttle

DustyBoots
05-20-2005, 19:49
Does anyone know of any shuttle service in the Northern Shenandoah Nat. Park area. I'm do ing a section hike, Skylands - Tom Floyd Wayside, Memorial Day weekend.
:)

spunky
05-21-2005, 21:41
Last year we arranged for a shuttle from Grateful Green Peace at Terrapin Station Hostel. His phone numbers are 540-631-0777 and 540-539-0509; email at [email protected]. He is located 1/2 mile off the AT just before it exits Shenandoah park.

A lot of hikers stayed at his place last year. We left a car at his place and he shuttled us down to Rockfish gap so we could hike to Front Royal.

Also check out the list of shuttle providers listed on the ATC website. Hope this helps,
Spunky

DustyBoots
05-23-2005, 17:32
Last year we arranged for a shuttle from Grateful Green Peace at Terrapin Station Hostel. His phone numbers are 540-631-0777 and 540-539-0509; email at [email protected]. He is located 1/2 mile off the AT just before it exits Shenandoah park.

A lot of hikers stayed at his place last year. We left a car at his place and he shuttled us down to Rockfish gap so we could hike to Front Royal.

Also check out the list of shuttle providers listed on the ATC website. Hope this helps,
Spunky
Spunky,

Thanks for the lead on the shuttle. This could work well for me.
I could not get through on the email address you left, but I did get gratefulg@hotmail to go through. I have not received an answer yet.