PDA

View Full Version : Osprey backpack

fiveonomo
11-26-2012, 17:03
Hey guys, I have a possibly good deal in a Aether 70 the problem is he is not sure what size it is, to far for me to ride and see. Is it marked on the pack somewhere? He said he can't find it. Thanks in advance.

G-FOURce
11-26-2012, 17:27
if you're holding the pack looking at the suspension back panel, the size is on a tag on the bottom right-hand side sewn into the seam b/w the back panel and the main bag (most likely a black tag). be cautious to instruct the seller not to read the tag on the waist belt, though, as the waist belt could be a different size (which you'd want to inquire about, also).

happy hunting!

fiveonomo
11-26-2012, 18:38
GFource to the rescue again! Thanks bro.

rsjrny
11-26-2012, 19:33
if you're holding the pack looking at the suspension back panel, the size is on a tag on the bottom right-hand side sewn into the seam b/w the back panel and the main bag (most likely a black tag). be cautious to instruct the seller not to read the tag on the waist belt, though, as the waist belt could be a different size (which you'd want to inquire about, also).

happy hunting!

GForce,

I am the seller and I am looking for the tags, I do not see them. I sent Osprey Customer Service an email and am waiting to hear back. In the mean time I have taken a couple pics of the area I think you are talking about. I do not see any tags on the suspension or the belt. The pack was bought new and no tags have been removed.

See attached pics182321823318234182321823318234

G-FOURce
11-26-2012, 19:48
GForce,

I am the seller and I am looking for the tags, I do not see them. I sent Osprey Customer Service an email and am waiting to hear back. In the mean time I have taken a couple pics of the area I think you are talking about. I do not see any tags on the suspension or the belt. The pack was bought new and no tags have been removed.

See attached pics...

perhaps you'll have better luck then b/c i called Osprey today and they're the ones who told me where to find the pack size! maybe Osprey's CS is like a box of chocolates....

ekeverette
11-26-2012, 22:58
it's a great pack... just a tad heavy but it rides like a cadillac...... you want be disappointed.... i carried mine for 600 miles on my 1st attempted thru hike... it's a great pack!!!

fiveonomo
11-26-2012, 23:00
Thanks ekeverette!

rsjrny
11-27-2012, 18:49
perhaps you'll have better luck then b/c i called Osprey today and they're the ones who told me where to find the pack size! maybe Osprey's CS is like a box of chocolates....

it's amazing how you can overlook something so obvious. I went by my outfitter today and he showed me right away where the size tags are. Wish I could feel foolish, just can't.......