PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday and Cyber Monday overload

Praha4
11-27-2012, 13:46
fess up White Blazers, tell the truth!

how many of you bought hiking gear, clothes or shoes during this years' online Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales? what good stuff did u buy? any super good deals we need to know about?

my inbox is flooded with sales and coupons since last week, 70% off, 50% off, 30% off, 25% off!!!

.....I need to get busy unsubscibing from some of these websites, I forgot how many had me on their mailing lists! :)

>>>>>here's the latest sale notice from SunnySports.com ... everything 40% off, they've extended their Cyber Monday sale to a CyberWeek sale
http://www.sunnysports.com/

RWheeler
11-27-2012, 13:59
I picked up a a 4000mAh portable charger for $18 that I figured might be worth using while hiking. At the retail price point (~$70), it was never worth the idea of "testing out", but for that much less, it's worth it to me. If not, I'll still use it for road trips and car camping.

Other than that, nothing really peaked my interest. Almost picked up a pair of VFF for $30, but the ideal size for me was already sold out. Only thing I actively looked for was some base layer options for my girlfriend, but the sale prices weren't that much better than what I'd get from my student discount at some stores, so I figured I'd hang on to my money, maybe buy the winter gear in the spring.