PDA

View Full Version : stealing tp?!?! really?!?!

gizzy bear
12-02-2012, 22:05
I just read a thread where people admitted to stealing tp from restaurants Srly?!? Are the burgers & fries off limits?!?! #surprised

kayak karl
12-02-2012, 22:11
that's why in most places you need a key to stock paper and why hand blow-dryers are cheaper. this is not isolated to AT.

swjohnsey
12-02-2012, 22:15
You ever tried to buy a single roll of TP? I wipe on a piece of rag.

gizzy bear
12-02-2012, 22:19
Thanks for sharing ... And I don't mean your rag ;)

gizzy bear
12-02-2012, 22:20
All stores sell single tp rolls btw...

RCBear
12-02-2012, 22:23
I always carry 47 roles of tp in my 65 liter pack. of course on shorter trip of under 3 days, I may drop it down to a couple dozen. I do like the rag idea, just think I need to designate 1 specific pocket in my pack for it. .... and pray that my alzeihmers does not kick in on the trail...oops, guess my clif bar is in the other pocket. Doh!!!

kayak karl
12-02-2012, 22:27
MS would be proud of you :)

gizzy bear
12-02-2012, 22:35
In an effort to keep mcdonalds in business ... Perhaps tp trail angels would be a good idea... I can't imagine the price of a square fish sammich going up to $47....

gizzy bear
12-02-2012, 22:38
And for the record ... RCBear... Is NOT in charge of our tp... I just cut a deal with charmin & those crazy bears in the commercials...

Wise Old Owl
12-02-2012, 22:43
No **** - Really - there aught to be a law.....

Sly
12-02-2012, 22:43
You ever tried to buy a single roll of TP?

If you can't find a single roll, buy three and leave two at the hostel or share them with someone else.

kayak karl
12-02-2012, 23:01
Perhaps tp trail angels would be a good idea...
maybe wipe their pansy-a$$es too?

Rain Man
12-02-2012, 23:11
Some also admit letting their dogs run free ... or sneaking them into dog-free places. Others to carrying guns without proper licenses. Others abuse alcohol and other drug rules. Or, stealth (illegal) camp.

Some folks are master rationalizers who simply feel that laws are for lesser mortals.

Rain Man

Train Wreck
12-02-2012, 23:29
Does taking a couple of jelly packets for the trail count if you didn't use any on your toast?

Kingbee
12-02-2012, 23:42
I took honey packets from Denny's for my oatmeal. Can I get a plea deal?

MuddyWaters
12-02-2012, 23:46
What about going into gas stations to get little condiment packets?
Isnt it OK to buy a hot dog, and then get a supply of condiments?

btw, Racetrac has little pouches of Tabasco , only place Ive ever found them.

Rasty
12-03-2012, 00:38
I work in restaurants. People steal TP all the time.

shelb
12-03-2012, 01:03
Some also admit letting their dogs run free ... or sneaking them into dog-free places. Others to carrying guns without proper licenses. Others abuse alcohol and other drug rules. Or, stealth (illegal) camp.

Some folks are master rationalizers who simply feel that laws are for lesser mortals.

Rain Man

When I worked as a 911 Dispatcher, I had calls on the following:

*The hooker I hired stole my car and wallet while I was in the shower
*I just was robbed of my ounce (pot).
*Someone sold me crap crack.

The list could go on....

Train Wreck
12-03-2012, 01:21
What about going into gas stations to get little condiment packets?
Isnt it OK to buy a hot dog, and then get a supply of condiments?

btw, Racetrac has little pouches of Tabasco , only place Ive ever found them.

Chik-Fil-A has awesomely sized ketchup packs that open two different ways. Not that I would take any, of course :rolleyes:

ChinMusic
12-03-2012, 01:38
Sometimes I won't use all my packets of condiments with my fastfood meal. Waste not, want not.

bardo
12-03-2012, 05:14
You people are sociopaths. We do not tolerate this in my gated community. I bet you rationalize taking more than one penny and help yourself to an extra piece of naptkin too.

daddytwosticks
12-03-2012, 08:13
If I buy a hamburger at McDonald's and ask for two ketchup packets and only use one, then leave the restaurant with the one ketchup packet in my pocket, is it stealing?

Train Wreck
12-03-2012, 08:16
If I buy a hamburger at McDonald's and ask for two ketchup packets and only use one, then leave the restaurant with the one ketchup packet in my pocket, is it stealing?

If you have to ask such a question, then obviously your conscience is trying to tell you something :D

nitewalker
12-03-2012, 08:18

Rain Man

now thats letting the cat out of the bag, lol...:eek: but so true!!!

nitewalker
12-03-2012, 08:20

they usually throw more than enuff condiments in the bag to last a few days...

fins1838
12-03-2012, 08:41
4 words. Chinese Carryout Soy Sauce! (And an occasional extra Duck Sauce or 2)

Hairbear
12-03-2012, 08:52
i have a nice supply of little packets.i just call the waitress over and tell her im a hiker and would like to have these.they always say ok then they get a nice tip.its all good with no guilt.ive never been told no,but some dont understand.they like their tip though.

mrcoffeect
12-03-2012, 08:57
If i need any condiments on the trail, i will go ask the clerk if it is ok if i take a few of this or that. I have yet to have anyone say no. Ive had people tell me i was the first person to ask in a long time,and i could take whatever i needed

Don H
12-03-2012, 09:09

Rain Man

One of the random photos on the home page showed a guy killing a rattlesnake at Dahlgren Campground in MD. Killing snakes in MD is illegal.

I plead the fifth on stealth camping;)

RCBear
12-03-2012, 09:22
I always take extras of those little pumpkin spice creamera in the 7 Elevens...BUTT... I always make sure to repackage them so as to save 3 grams!!!

PS. I only steal the manly pumpkin spice versions.

Sarcasm the elf
12-03-2012, 09:33
You ever tried to buy a single roll of TP? I wipe on a piece of rag.

The hostels that offer free laundry service must love that. :D

Sarcasm the elf
12-03-2012, 09:41
Sorry, but try as I might, I just can't find the energy to get outraged about any of this. Too many real problems in this world to worry about. As long as you leave enough TP in the bathroom for the next person I just don't care either way. YMMV

OzJacko
12-03-2012, 09:55
Sorry, but try as I might, I just can't find the energy to get outraged about any of this. Too many real problems in this world to worry about. As long as you leave enough TP in the bathroom for the next person I just don't care either way. YMMV
Must admit I just realised this isn't in the humour thread.
Did you know that surveys of hotels have shown that TP useage is significantly lower with the paper coming down on the wall side and not the side facing the user?
Must be harder to unhook the roll that way.

RCBear
12-03-2012, 10:32
Maybe they should just model the TP holders after the old style hand drying towel rollers that rotate back up into the unit. :-o

Odd Man Out
12-03-2012, 10:42
One of the random photos on the home page showed a guy killing a rattlesnake at Dahlgren Campground in MD. Killing snakes in MD is illegal.

I remember killing a rattlesnake the last time I hiked the AT in MD. Of course that was ca. 1967. As penance I will return a McDonalds ketchup package.

Odd Man Out
12-03-2012, 10:43
i have a nice supply of little packets.i just call the waitress over and tell her im a hiker and would like to have these.they always say ok then they get a nice tip.its all good with no guilt.ive never been told no,but some dont understand.they like their tip though.

Works for me. Next time ask if you can take a roll of TP from the bathroom and see what they say...

WingedMonkey
12-03-2012, 10:53
Does taking a couple of jelly packets for the trail count if you didn't use any on your toast?

Doesn't wiping yourself with those attract critters?

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 10:55

ill take it, that you steal tp ;) but thanks for sharing the "good ettiquette" of stealing....leave some for the next person....good to know!! :)

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 11:00
Works for me. Next time ask if you can take a roll of TP from the bathroom and see what they say...

i am gonna guess.... not....

Train Wreck
12-03-2012, 11:02
Doesn't wiping yourself with those attract critters?
Not as long as you stick with petroleum jelly :p

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 11:04
Maybe they should just model the TP holders after the old style hand drying towel rollers that rotate back up into the unit. :-o

or perhaps all fast food restaurants should install bidets....

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 11:11

the only person i could see carrying a bidet...would be tipi....i think ive seen one in his pics before...

Storm
12-03-2012, 11:15
I have been carrying the same stripped down roll of TP for a couple years. Guess I'm just not drinking enough water on the trail. LOL
Was going to say not as full of crap as the rest of you but maybe just the opposite is true.

Sarcasm the elf
12-03-2012, 11:20
ill take it, that you steal tp ;) but thanks for sharing the "good ettiquette" of stealing....leave some for the next person....good to know!! :)

Quite the opposite, I have a strong preference for using TP instead of leaves, and as the old saying goes "you pack your fears" . My pack usually has at least 2-3 half rolls in separate ziplocs. I will often leave them inside the last privy that I pass by at the end of a trip.

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 11:29
Quite the opposite, I have a strong preference for using TP instead of leaves, and as the old saying goes "you pack your fears" . My pack usually has at least 2-3 half rolls in separate ziplocs. I will often leave them inside the last privy that I pass by at the end of a trip.

i also prefer tp over leaves :) i guess i just found it funny that you have these avid hikers that will pee 47 yards from a stream or bathe in a tree just to preserve nature and follow other very strict guidlines of proper hiking ettiquette...yet will steal tp from business...condiments, well that may be a bit different, if you purchased food and have excess...or you ask....but i cannot confim the efficacy of wiping with a mustard packet....but i do feel pretty sure i would go with the heinz brand over generic...IF i had to choose....

RCBear
12-03-2012, 11:51
My pack usually has at least 2-3 half rolls in separate ziplocs. I will often leave them inside the last privy that I pass by at the end of a trip.[/QUOTE]

I shall assume you speak of the unused portion :P

jbwood5
12-03-2012, 12:32
Anyone remember the sign in Mountain Mamas bathroom? "Please do not take the TP.... We sell 3/4 size rolls at the counter for 25 cents". That was the first time I even knew it was a problem. Of course, the place ultimately went out of business. :)

Odd Man Out
12-03-2012, 12:40
Also, have you checked the drug store for these? Single roll. No cardboard tube in the middle. Plastic dispenser help keeps it dry. Sold in the travel-size/sample-size section of drug stores. This is what I use.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/charmin-basic-to-go-bathroom-tissue/ID=prod3430885-product

jbwood5
12-03-2012, 12:46
Also, have you checked the drug store for these? Single roll. No cardboard tube in the middle. Plastic dispenser help keeps it dry. Sold in the travel-size/sample-size section of drug stores. This is what I use.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/charmin-basic-to-go-bathroom-tissue/ID=prod3430885-product

I've used those too, but they go surprisingly fast.... especially if you pack with Mountain House foods. :D

HikerMom58
12-03-2012, 12:54

Thanks Odd Man Out .... that perfect!! It saves rolling the toilet paper off the roll and onto a pencil or pen. Of course you pull the pencil/pen out when finished but it can be so time consuming. We put ours in a ziplock baggie, after we are done. This product saves you the hassle. :P

Also, I just made a cool connection... I did not realize that gizzy bear and RCBear are a "team". ;) Welcome to both of you! :)

FarmerChef
12-03-2012, 13:03
There's no need to unroll the TP onto a new roll unless you need/want a tigher roll. My wife just firmly grasps the cardboard core and pulls it out. A little tape on the outside to keep it unraveling and you can set the TP down flat while it "dispenses" from the middle (inside).

As for wiping with mustard packets, I prefer spicy brown during the winter when a little warmth can be welcome. :D

RCBear
12-03-2012, 13:15
Also, I just made a cool connection... I did not realize that gizzy bear and RCBear are a "team". ;) Welcome to both of you! :)

If by "team", you mean she says and I do...then we are a GREAT one! ;)

Rasty
12-03-2012, 13:23

Can you imagine the average user trying to figure that out. 80% can't figure out how to wash their hands in a public restroom.

ATMountainTime
12-03-2012, 13:30
Can you imagine the average user trying to figure that out. 80% can't figure out how to wash their hands in a public restroom.

It can be quite scary these days, with the technological advances and all. I mean a infared soap dispenser, paper, water, toilet can be quite confusing. And what happens when the grid goes down? We wont be able to wash our hands!!!

perrymk
12-03-2012, 13:37

Coleman has what appears to be the exact same product. It is sold at Target stores in the camping section. Coleman also has a different version of TP sold at Walmart that isn't nearly as convenient.

Rasty
12-03-2012, 13:57

It can be quite scary these days, with the technological advances and all. I mean a infared soap dispenser, paper, water, toilet can be quite confusing. And what happens when the grid goes down? We wont be able to wash our hands!!!

I hate all those electric dispensers. Spend $500 extra on an infared toilet flusher and wind up spending $150 more to replace it when they break constantly. Architects should be forced to back up their stupidity.

hikerboy57
12-03-2012, 14:01
the only person i could see carrying a bidet...would be tipi....i think ive seen one in his pics before...

that was a lawn sprinkler system.

HikerMom58
12-03-2012, 14:12

Aww sweet..... And yeah, that's what I meant ;)

HikerMom58
12-03-2012, 14:31
I hate all those electric dispensers. Spend $500 extra on an infared toilet flusher and wind up spending $150 more to replace it when they break constantly. Architects should be forced to back up their stupidity.

Dude.... Architects "draw" the toilets, soap and paper dispenser's in the bathroom. (That's what my daughter does) The engineers are the dudes that actually invent the things that we can't figure out how to use or break down easily. Some Architects dream up the cool "bowl looking" sinks that I love. Architects try to make the world pretty but the engineers try to make it functional :eek:.... LOL. Sometimes it's a major fail! Pray we don't go off the grid, ATMountainTime... we won't be able to see in the bathroom, anyway.

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 14:34
There's no need to unroll the TP onto a new roll unless you need/want a tigher roll. My wife just firmly grasps the cardboard core and pulls it out. A little tape on the outside to keep it unraveling and you can set the TP down flat while it "dispenses" from the middle (inside).

As for wiping with mustard packets, I prefer spicy brown during the winter when a little warmth can be welcome. :D

grey poupon?

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 14:40

yeah...that was my initial concern... maybe a sign that reads "these are NOT water fountains" would help

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 14:43

well i always heard there is "me" in team... :D <3

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 14:44
that was a lawn sprinkler system.

i have been wondering if his pack had an electric garage door?!?

Feral Bill
12-03-2012, 14:48
Dude.... Architects "draw" the toilets, soap and paper dispenser's in the bathroom. (That's what my daughter does) The engineers are the dudes that actually invent the things that we can't figure out how to use or break down easily. Some Architects dream up the cool "bowl looking" sinks that I love. Architects try to make the world pretty but the engineers try to make it functional :eek:.... LOL. Sometimes it's a major fail! Pray we don't go off the grid, ATMountainTime... we won't be able to see in the bathroom, anyway.
Engineers are all incredibly smart. None of them are quite smart enough/

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 14:49
Aww sweet..... And yeah, that's what I meant ;)

awww thanks HM... we are super stoked about doing the HMW next august...i am hitting the fast food circuit stocking up on tp & condiments already.... i also hit up the local plant nursery, late at night....and got a few hanging plants for tipi as well ;)

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 14:57
Engineers are all incredibly smart. None of them are quite smart enough/

well i don't know WHO is responsible for the bathroom door...but the door should ALWAYS open out when one leaves the bathroom...i never thought i was THAT smart...but i apparently am smarter than the average bathroom builder... if only my parents were on WB...they'd be soo proud :)

Rain Man
12-03-2012, 15:05
Dude.... Architects "draw" the toilets, soap and paper dispenser's in the bathroom. ...

You beat me to it, HikerMomKD! Folks like Rasty hastily blame the wrong people. My wife does design work and designs what the owner says (subject to codes, of course). So, Rasty needs to be blaming the owners if they tell the designers and builders to install this or that.

It's the same with folks who blame lawyers. I'm a lawyer and have NEVER told a client (or legislature) what they have to do. It's the client (or legislature) who is in charge and makes the decisions. So, if one doesn't like something that happens in the law, one needs to blame those in charge, not the lawyers. Pisses me off to be blamed for stuff I'm not in charge of and don't get to decide. What happened to "personal responsibility?"

Personally, I don't like automatic faucets that dispense whatever temperature water someone else decides, too cold in winter and too hot in summer.

Rant Mode OFF. :)

Rain:sunMan

hikerboy57
12-03-2012, 15:09
i like when they put the hand dryers so high the water rolls down your sleeves while youre trying to dry your hjands

Rasty
12-03-2012, 15:12

Dude! Architects are doing the spec sheets of what gets installed by the contractor. Engineers convince the architect to place those items in the drawing.

Rasty
12-03-2012, 15:16
i like when they put the hand dryers so high the water rolls down your sleeves while youre trying to dry your hjands

ADA compliance dictates the height range.

Rasty
12-03-2012, 15:24
Dude.... Architects "draw" the toilets, soap and paper dispenser's in the bathroom. ...

You beat me to it, HikerMomKD! Folks like Rasty hastily blame the wrong people. My wife does design work and designs what the owner says (subject to codes, of course). So, Rasty needs to be blaming the owners if they tell the designers and builders to install this or that.

It's the same with folks who blame lawyers. I'm a lawyer and have NEVER told a client (or legislature) what they have to do. It's the client (or legislature) who is in charge and makes the decisions. So, if one doesn't like something that happens in the law, one needs to blame those in charge, not the lawyers. Pisses me off to be blamed for stuff I'm not in charge of and don't get to decide. What happened to "personal responsibility?"

Personally, I don't like automatic faucets that dispense whatever temperature water someone else decides, too cold in winter and too hot in summer.

The architect is never responsible for his/her mistakes. It's always the engineer or the contractor when problem arises. A perfect example would be a 6" specified wall with an 8" vent pipe. The plumbing engineer clearly specs an 8" pipe. The framing contractor builds the 6" wall to specs. Who pays? Not the Architect. This happened to one of the projects I was working on.

Sometimes vision gets in the way of practical.

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 16:03

silleh HB....those are hair dryers...in those instances you dry your hands on your pants...

HikerMom58
12-03-2012, 16:24
Dude! Architects are doing the spec sheets of what gets installed by the contractor. Engineers convince the architect to place those items in the drawing.

Rasty Dude... you are funny! I was just trying to point out that it's more of a engineer problem than an architecture problem that most likely was developed by someone trying to minimize the chance of people touching surfaces that can spread germs or trying to be "cool" or eliminate some kind of "problems." And last but not least... someone could make more $$.. you are right about that!! :)

Ha ha!! Right? Common sense is lacking... I wonder who's fault that is... :confused:

Gizzy... it's exciting to prepare for ur upcoming hike!

Rain Man... I hear ya on the designing issue... my daughter has been disappointed since she graduated in her field of Architecture. Most of them really don't have the freedom that were "promised" to design the things they really want too.

Old Hiker
12-03-2012, 16:45
yeah...that was my initial concern... maybe a sign that reads "these are NOT water fountains" would help

"Don't eat the big, white mints" may help a few people.

Rasty
12-03-2012, 16:50

"Don't eat the big, white mints" may help a few people.

What about the blue mints? They look so minty like cool-mint.

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 17:08
What about the blue mints? They look so minty like cool-mint.

and maybe...don't drink the kool aid...

RCBear
12-03-2012, 17:22
Finally stumbled on a thread that will prepare me for my next section hike!! I was about to give up hope that I would find something useful here on WB that would guide me on the trails.

If I fail at least I should have one of the fresher backsides on the AT thanks to you all :P

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 17:45
Finally stumbled on a thread that will prepare me for my next section hike!! I was about to give up hope that I would find something useful here on WB that would guide me on the trails.

If I fail at least I should have one of the fresher backsides on the AT thanks to you all :P

well i am CERTAINLY thankful for it!!!! thanks everybody!!! whew!!!

ChinMusic
12-03-2012, 18:30

An "unfresh" backside CAN stop your hike...........

RCBear
12-03-2012, 18:38

well it certainly may stop my partners hike!! :)

Rain Man
12-03-2012, 19:41
Sometimes vision gets in the way of practical.

Right you are! I built a deck on a house we had, once upon a time. You should have seen the design ideas my lovely wife presented me with. LOL

gizzy bear
12-03-2012, 20:02
I think rooty tooty fresh and fruity is the butt preference.... So the jelly condiments may be the answer...

Odd Man Out
12-03-2012, 20:16
grey poupon?

Winner of today's post that makes me laugh the hardest!

HikerMom58
12-03-2012, 21:29

Gizzy's comment was really funny!! LOL ChinMusic always makes me laugh... this is a good one as well... Ha ha!! :)

RCBear
12-03-2012, 22:23
Gizzy's comment was really funny!! LOL ChinMusic always makes me laugh... this is a good one as well... Ha ha!! :)

It's good to laugh! needed a break from some of the more intense threads in the past day or so :) Sometimes I guess it's good to stop and smell the roses....or whatever we are calling it here :P

HikerMom58
12-03-2012, 22:26
It's good to laugh! needed a break from some of the more intense threads in the past day or so :) Sometimes I guess it's good to stop and smell the roses....or whatever we are calling it here :P

Yes indeed RCBear.... things can get pretty intense around here sometimes. It's fun most of the time. Nice to have you and gizzy around. :)

Rasty
12-03-2012, 22:26

Stop and smell the TP?

HikerMom58
12-03-2012, 22:35
Stop and smell the TP?

Wow.... Belly laugh... the talent never ends!!! LOL!!! Speaking of smelling things.. our dogs poop bags smelled really good! Somehow we bought scented ones. I really enjoyed the smell but I really don't think once we use them it will make a bit of difference... just sayin. :p

RCBear
12-03-2012, 23:57
Stop and smell the TP?

Wow.... Belly laugh... the talent never ends!!! LOL!!! Speaking of smelling things.. our dogs poop bags smelled really good! Somehow we bought scented ones. I really enjoyed the smell but I really don't think once we use them it will make a bit of difference... just sayin. :p

Love it! Amazing what our noses will get used to...one mans TP is another mans, well..you get the scent.

atmilkman
12-04-2012, 00:21
That's what backflushing a Sawyer Squeeze is good for.

atmilkman
12-04-2012, 00:24
Yeah but it sure does make it nice when you're drying your armpits like Madonna after taking a sink bath.

Grampie
12-04-2012, 10:40
Stopped at Uncle Jonny's in Erwin once and listened to him rave on and on how the hikers were stealing his toilet paper. it must happen.

fadeleaf
12-04-2012, 11:41
You people are sociopaths. We do not tolerate this in my gated community. I bet you rationalize taking more than one penny and help yourself to an extra piece of naptkin too.

Greedy degenerates, all of them. 1 napkin per customer.

gizzy bear
12-04-2012, 11:52
Greedy degenerates, all of them. 1 napkin per customer.

and they most likely expect 2 ply.... entitlement, at it's best....

gizzy bear
12-04-2012, 11:53
Stopped at Uncle Jonny's in Erwin once and listened to him rave on and on how the hikers were stealing his toilet paper. it must happen.

uncle johnny needs to ration out his squares to the potty patrons.... :)

max patch
12-04-2012, 11:59
Theres a youtube video that shows this very issue:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-FDxT1rGA

gizzy bear
12-04-2012, 14:47
Theres a youtube video that shows this very issue:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-FDxT1rGA

the "i can't spare a square" revenge...gotta LOVE elaine!!!

OzJacko
12-05-2012, 04:05
well i always heard there is "me" in team... :D <3
There's an i too!
Don't let anyone tell you different!!:D

http://franksemails.com/pics/misc-pics-14-11-12/2the_i_in_team_found.jpg

OzJacko
12-05-2012, 04:08

Who do we blame for this one? The architect or the builder?

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/picdump-622-8.jpg

RCBear
12-05-2012, 09:18

.[/QUOTE]

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/picdump-622-8.jpg[/QUOTE]

Plus it looks like someone decided not only to swipe the TP, but the holder a well. Wonder if they figured out how to mount it to their pack.

I have to say, the visual of 2 dudes (lets call them 1 and 2) using that restroom at the same time is slightly disturbing. is it one of the laws of physics that to objects cannot share the same space at the same time. I'm guessing it's the guy on the seat has a very very short nose, they might could make it work :-/

atmilkman
12-05-2012, 09:33

Looks like a pretty good set up to me for when you're so sick it's coming out of both ends at the same time, and looks like it wouldn't matter which way you were facing.

Rasty
12-05-2012, 09:36

Looks like a pretty good set up to me for when you're so sick it's coming out of both ends at the same time, and looks like it wouldn't matter which way you were facing.

The best part is the handicap rails.

gizzy bear
12-05-2012, 10:48
[QUOTE=OzJacko;1369229]There's an i too!
Don't let anyone tell you different!!:D

http://franksemails.com/pics/misc-pics-14-11-12/2the_i_in_team_found.jpg[/QUOTE

LOVE it!!! reminds me of....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7xkg8lOabs&feature=fvsr

Rain Man
12-05-2012, 11:47

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Rain Man

avalonmorn
12-05-2012, 12:38
True story....the closest beach to Oklahoma is South Padre Island, Texas.
While on vacation,I was in a restaurant, and the bathroom was locked. When I asked for the key, was also handed a few sheets of tp. I asked why, and the person said " the Okies always steal our toilet paper", I said "those dang Okies", and walked to the restroom.