PDA

View Full Version : I'm Backkkkkkkk!

Jaybird
05-24-2005, 08:13
after finishing my 3+ weeks section-hike (Hot Springs,NC to Pearisburg,VA)...

i'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

good to be home...but, started feeling like a "REAL" hiker after a couple weeks....including swollen feet & a couple small "hot-spots"..

met/hiked w/ many great NOBO-ers...missed TRAIL DAYS (my time on the trail was limited)...missed the WHITEBLAZE.Net get-together @ DOT's...but, i hear its growing...next year...i'm there!

will be watching all the NOBO-ers progress here & on TrailJournals.

uploading my daily trail journal to trail journals.com

experienced several instances of "TRAIL MAGIC" & was very thankful for it!:D

spunky
05-24-2005, 08:41
Jaybird,

I'm glad you made it to Pearisburg and home again. :jump

I talked to Suva about your trip and have been checking Whiteblaze and your Trail Journal to check on you. Can't wait to read your journals. Suv and I are hiking from 19E to Damascus in a couple of weeks, then we're going to NH to hike the Whites in July.:banana

Spunky

Lilred
05-24-2005, 10:07
Jaybird,

I'm glad you made it to Pearisburg and home again. :jump

I talked to Suva about your trip and have been checking Whiteblaze and your Trail Journal to check on you. Can't wait to read your journals. Suv and I are hiking from 19E to Damascus in a couple of weeks, then we're going to NH to hike the Whites in July.:banana

Spunky

I'll be hiking through that same area about the same time, couple of weeks. I'll keep my eyes out for ya.

neo
05-24-2005, 12:39
i am glad ya had a great hike and are home :cool: neo

Tha Wookie
05-24-2005, 13:24
Welcome home. Now get out there and hike, you lazy bum!!!

Smile
05-24-2005, 17:22
Was it hard to come home? I find it's hard to rip myself away after 3 weeks or more on a SH. Glad you had fun, welcome back!