PDA

View Full Version : Jake's revenge???

Toli
12-03-2012, 07:03
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=70866

First that... Now nothin' but spam... Hope Alligator did bite off more than he can chew... Just sayin'...

Don H
12-03-2012, 07:58
Well somebody got up early this morning and had a lot of questions!

OzJacko
12-03-2012, 08:05
Would hope (and think) the 2 are unrelated but the spam is very annoying.
Not going to buy into other issues he raises but I sense a bit of a point with Tipi posting in the U/L thread.
I try not to post in threads like that that I feel are for a different audience.
I just read them occasionally for ideas.

Sarcasm the elf
12-03-2012, 08:31
Hopefully the two are unrelated. I would like to think that Jake is better than that.

Karma13
12-03-2012, 08:35
They're probably unrelated. There's also the possibility of a third party: somebody read what was posted over there (or what Jake may be saying elsewhere), then decided to respond with some mischief.

Don H
12-03-2012, 09:12
Hopefully the two are unrelated. I would like to think that Jake is better than that.

Well maybe but he sure is going on a rant on BPL.

hikerboy57
12-03-2012, 09:16
sometimes you need to learn when to just walk away.
every baseball manager knows if he shows up the umpire, hes gonna get tossed.

Mags
12-03-2012, 09:58
I thought the Spam thread was a tribute to ? and the Mysterians....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_Mark_%26_the_Mysterians

Alligator
12-03-2012, 10:00
There's always several sides to every story, the participants' and what really happened. However, we are not going to play into Jake's drama for two reasons. The first is it is not a WB policy to comment on users being placed into moderated status or banning. These actions are not meant to shame anyone, moderated status is simply used to encourage compliance with the user agreement and not to further anymore drama. The other reason is that we do not encourage cross-forum escalation of internal WB issues. We are not interested in causing extra work for other sites moderators. Again more drama. So please try not to let issues at other sites spill over to here. Thanks.