PDA

View Full Version : AT Radio speaks with UNH Professor Laurie Gullion about winter camping techniques

trainhopper
12-03-2012, 21:32
Its that time of year again when the days get shorter and much much colder. If you have thought about doing some winter camping but were not quite sure what it took this interview will help. Laurie teaches a field study on winter camping at UNH. She spoke with the AT Radio Show and shared her knowledge on the keys to surviving in the cold. You can find the interview at http://www.atradioshow.com/ (Episode 7). You can also download the episode to listen on your ipod. I hope everyone enjoys.

Lumberjack2003
12-03-2012, 22:27
Thanks. I found your podcast the other day and am listening to all of them. Great job.

Feral Bill
12-04-2012, 01:27
Great stuff. Keep them coming.

The Solemates
12-04-2012, 10:15
good for her; i would take advantage of such a sweet professorship as well, and thanks for posting......but i just find it funny that her job exists. probably primarily subsidized by the United States government as well. what a joke.

trainhopper
12-05-2012, 01:28
Thanks for the compliments. I am glad people are enjoying the show. I am in the works of getting two well known names in the AT community on the show next week. Stay tuned.

Lumberjack2003
12-05-2012, 06:49
trainhopper,

Will all the shows be on iTunes?

trainhopper
12-05-2012, 12:37
Lumberjack,

All of the shows will be on itunes. Episodes 1-4 are up right now and 5-7 should be added to the stream some time today. Sometimes the itunes feed will lag behind the site. If you do want to put it on your ipod before the stream catches up you can right click the link and save it to your computer. Thanks for listening.