PDA

View Full Version : Scarpa Kailash boots

Duramax22
12-08-2012, 16:53
Anyone have any experience with these? herd they are excellent?

ParkRat09
12-08-2012, 21:19
They are really good boots. I sell them at my store but I will say there are very few people that I fit for shoes that truly fit into Scarpa boots. Have you been properly measured for boots?

Duramax22
12-09-2012, 10:21
yea i was afraid of that. i was told they fit like Asolo whick i have now and like. just thought i would try something new. found them on sale at backcountry, bought 3 pairs. hopefully 1 will fit lol
They are really good boots. I sell them at my store but I will say there are very few people that I fit for shoes that truly fit into Scarpa boots. Have you been properly measured for boots?

ParkRat09
12-11-2012, 00:48
yea i was afraid of that. i was told they fit like Asolo whick i have now and like. just thought i would try something new. found them on sale at backcountry, bought 3 pairs. hopefully 1 will fit lol

They run more narrow than many Asolo boots so if you have a little room on either side in your Asolos you'd prob fit in Scarpas. I see so many jacked up feet bc of shoes that don't fit right so BE CAREFUL!

Kevin A. Boyce
12-11-2012, 17:13
Agreed with ParkRat.... Seen many jacked up feet because of bad shoes.

Scarpas usually run on the narrow end and those that fit them love them... Basically they are a Europeon last, just narrower. These are very good boots and if you have questions on durability, they are on the ground in Afghanistan on a number of Marines.

ParkRat09
12-12-2012, 21:20
Agreed with ParkRat.... Seen many jacked up feet because of bad shoes.

Scarpas usually run on the narrow end and those that fit them love them... Basically they are a Europeon last, just narrower. These are very good boots and if you have questions on durability, they are on the ground in Afghanistan on a number of Marines.

Cool fact about the Marines I didn't know that. I'll def be using that to sell them haha!

Kevin A. Boyce
12-13-2012, 00:51
I was told this by the Scarpa rep a few weeks ago...

ParkRat09
12-13-2012, 23:27
I was told this by the Scarpa rep a few weeks ago...

Are you an outfitter?