PDA

View Full Version : Hiking around Damascus over Christmas.

NCMedic
12-20-2012, 08:57
So with plans to get away to visit family over Christmas falling through, I have decided to do a bit of hiking over Christmas some where between Damascus and Charlottesville Va over Christmas. If anybody else is "stuck" this weekend thru Christmas and wants to hike let me know. I am a bit flexible on days and mileage. I am really leaning towards Grayson Highlands if the weather holds.

NCmedic.

Drakken
01-03-2013, 02:19
Hey, I just joined a few hours ago. Sorry I'm a bit late for this one, but maybe we can join up for a hike next time your in the area. I live not to far from Damascus. I could do a day hike if your down for that.
I hate that it looks like no one took you up on your offer. Hope it didn't hinder your from hiking in the area.

HikerMom58
01-03-2013, 04:45
Hey, I just joined a few hours ago. Sorry I'm a bit late for this one, but maybe we can join up for a hike next time your in the area. I live not to far from Damascus. I could do a day hike if your down for that.
I hate that it looks like no one took you up on your offer. Hope it didn't hinder your from hiking in the area.

NCmedic is a super nice guy... I just met him a few weeks ago, in person. Hope you guys can hike together. :)