PDA

View Full Version : converting your wife to hammock hanging

neo
05-26-2005, 22:17
my wife took to hanging in a hammock like a duck in water,a couple weeks back
we were on an overniter,she used a spare henn.hammock cocoon model i have
i tucked her in,well showed her how to get in,lay on here pad,and use her sleeping bag as a quilt,then i laughed,dont worry honey you will get used to it,then she laughed,she loves it,now to get her used to hanging it and taking it down by herself.:cool: neo

Hammock Hanger
05-26-2005, 22:25
I've been working on my husband for years but other then just a quick nap I don't think he will ever truly give up the tent. :( (At present when we camp together I wait until he falls asleep and then I slip out to the hammock...) Sue/HH

neo
05-26-2005, 22:27
thats ok sue,as long as he is the one that packs the tent,and sets it up and takes it down lol:cool: neo

Hammock Hanger
05-26-2005, 22:34
thats ok sue,as long as he is the one that packs the tent,and sets it up and takes it down lol:cool: neo

Absolutely... I carry my hammock he can carry whatever he wants. Of course he is nuts to carry a 2 person tent but I guess he has his reasons... hehe:p
Sue/HH

neo
05-26-2005, 22:36
Absolutely... I carry my hammock he can carry whatever he wants. Of course he is nuts to carry a 2 person tent but I guess he has his reasons... hehe:p
Sue/HH
that will work,i hear ya loud and clear lol:cool: neo

newhampshire camper
05-26-2005, 22:39
If I could convince the ol' lady to do it, I would hang hammocks in the bedroom!!!! They are the best nights' sleep around!

neo
05-26-2005, 22:46
If I could convince the ol' lady to do it, I would hang hammocks in the bedroom!!!! They are the best nights' sleep around!i sleep better in a hammock than i do in bed,i still have not done any romancing in a hammock lol:p neo:cool:

DMA, 2000
05-27-2005, 21:06
Yeah, but a bed has other uses. I don't think a hammock is quite sturdy enough for two.

Hammock Hanger
05-27-2005, 22:00
Yeah, but a bed has other uses. I don't think a hammock is quite sturdy enough for two.
...thus the need for the tent!

neo
08-10-2005, 22:37
my wife is addicted to hammock hanging:cool: neo