PDA

View Full Version : LightHeart Gear Sale ending

HeartFire
12-30-2012, 21:58
This is just a reminder, the annual winter sale at LightHeart Gear will end tomorrow night - midnight EASTERN TIME ZONE (yeah - I caught flack about this last year from someone on the west coast!). I have sold out all available standard SoLong 6 tents, but will have some available tomorrow and more in about 2 - 3 weeks. You can still buy one at the sale price though if you act before midnight tomorrow.
Thanks
Judy aka HeartFire of LightHeart Gear :)

Old Hiker
12-30-2012, 22:16
Have my new SoLong 6 coming on Monday. This is my second SoLong 6 (got one of the prototypes) and I had a Solo for a couple of weeks to check it out. Just sold the Solo.

Still think it's one of the best tents I've ever used. Can't wait until 2016 to try another thru with 2 pounds or so off my back with the tent change alone.

bfayer
12-30-2012, 22:20
I have to put a plug in for the solong 6 standard. My wife ordered me one for Christmas and so far I love it. No trail time yet, but there is so much room and it is much easier to set up than my BA FC2.

Thanks Judy for the great tent! There will be an order coming your way soon for a pole for the awning.

Happy New Year

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Northern Lights
12-31-2012, 20:28
I ordered one but just the regular one.:banana I was so tempted to get it in purple and fuscia but I didn't :( You can never have too many tents, right?

mtntopper
01-01-2013, 10:03
This is just a reminder, the annual winter sale at LightHeart Gear will end tomorrow night - midnight EASTERN TIME ZONE (yeah - I caught flack about this last year from someone on the west coast!). I have sold out all available standard SoLong 6 tents, but will have some available tomorrow and more in about 2 - 3 weeks. You can still buy one at the sale price though if you act before midnight tomorrow.
Thanks
Judy aka HeartFire of LightHeart Gear :)

you may want to put the website address.