PDA

View Full Version : New Years hike

Slo-go'en
12-31-2012, 15:05
Happy almost next year!

All geared up and ready to head up Lowe's path to the RMC Gray Knob cabin to party the new year in proper. Balmy 22* here in the valley, summits still in the clouds and light flurries. Looks like enough others have gone up ahead of me I won't have to break trail :)

Humm, 2 PM, 3.5 miles and 3500 foot climb. 1500 of it in the last 3/4 mile. I guess I better wander over to the trail head and start lugging this 30 pound pack full of party favors up that hill!

herman2feathers
12-31-2012, 15:35
Happy almost next year!

All geared up and ready to head up Lowe's path to the RMC Gray Knob cabin to party the new year in proper. Balmy 22* here in the valley, summits still in the clouds and light flurries. Looks like enough others have gone up ahead of me I won't have to break trail :)

Humm, 2 PM, 3.5 miles and 3500 foot climb. 1500 of it in the last 3/4 mile. I guess I better wander over to the trail head and start lugging this 30 pound pack full of party favors up that hill!

Have fun sounds like a blast wish I could join you take it easy on the party favorites and be safe