PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!!!

Gwilli
12-31-2012, 18:07
I've been a lurker on WB for a little while now, and finally decide to post something. I just wanted to thank the community here for all of the great information that is posted everyday. I am relatively new to hiking and have learned a lot since becoming a member of WB. Some of your tips and techniques have significantly lightened my load and have made my hiking experience better. I look forward to reading and learning more and I'll try to contribute in 2013. Happy new year and thanks again!

RED-DOG
12-31-2012, 18:09
Thank you and :welcome to WB. RED-DOG

S'more
12-31-2012, 18:21
I've lurked more than I've posted; until today! I have learned lots, and will continue to read and learn. Welcome, from a fellow lurker!

Astro
12-31-2012, 18:33
Gwilli,
Wecome to WhiteBlaze! You are correct in that there is a lot of valuable information from a lot of experienced long distance hikers, that far out weighs the other stuff stuff you have to sift through some times.

hikerboy57
12-31-2012, 18:37
Gwilli,
Wecome to WhiteBlaze! You are correct in that there is a lot of valuable information from a lot of experienced long distance hikers, that far out weighs the other stuff stuff you have to sift through some times.

what other stuff?

welcome gwilli

Papa D
12-31-2012, 19:51
GWILLI!! :welcome Glad to have you join the party!

OzJacko
12-31-2012, 19:52
I "lurked" for a couple of years and got great info and now I'm forgetting it all while stuffing myself with mashed potatoes!