PDA

View Full Version : Hilary's new Indian Name

TOW
06-01-2005, 12:54
Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upper New York state. She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President. She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "YES" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval.

Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers".

At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come to select the new name given to the Senator.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of crap it can no longer fly.

The Solemates
06-01-2005, 14:16
Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upper New York state. She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President. She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "YES" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval.

Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers".

At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come to select the new name given to the Senator.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of crap it can no longer fly.

i was wondering if this was gonna be a joke or for real until the last line. it gave me a nice laugh.

cjc_60525
06-01-2005, 15:10
Just imagine the Indian name they'd give someone who lied about going to war, ballooned the national debt to give hundreds of billions to the richest Americans while cutting benefits for the poor, veterans, and pretty much any one else who doesn't have a trust fund, and seems determined to industrialize or commercialize every bit of wilderness left. Or we could just stick to hiking and the AT...

Stoker53
06-01-2005, 15:18
Just imagine the Indian name they'd give someone who lied about going to war, ballooned the national debt to give hundreds of billions to the richest Americans while cutting benefits for the poor, veterans, and pretty much any one else who doesn't have a trust fund, and seems determined to industrialize or commercialize every bit of wilderness left. Or we could just stick to hiking and the AT...

Yea make me mad too. All those billions of $$ just being stuffed into rich folks mattresses instead of being invested in the US ecomomy where they could be used for creating job opportunities for the poor, vets and the non-trust funded folks.

TJ aka Teej
06-01-2005, 16:00
That joke is older than Weary.
It has a companion:
George W. Bush was touring a Native American reservation. To start things off, the "President" made a fine speech full of rosy promises of better things. "The Mission in Iraq is accomplished! We shall see," he said, "Iraqis dancing in the street welcoming our troops with garlands of flowers!" To this, the audience gave a ringing cry of "Hoya, hoya!" Encouraged by the cheer, the "President" continued, "We promise better schools and better hospitals!" "Hoya, hoya!" the audience cried once again. Beaming with pride, the "President" ended his fine speech by saying, "Trust us. We have only your best interest at heart." The air shook with a long, mighty "Hoya, hoya!"

Greatly pleased by the reception, the "President" then began making his tour of the reservation. When he asked if he could inspect the reservation's cattle, his guide answered, "Certainly, come this way. But be careful not to step in the hoya."

Moxie00
06-01-2005, 16:13
Just imagine the Indian name they'd give someone who lied about going to war, ballooned the national debt to give hundreds of billions to the richest Americans while cutting benefits for the poor, veterans, and pretty much any one else who doesn't have a trust fund, and seems determined to industrialize or commercialize every bit of wilderness left. Or we could just stick to hiking and the AT...:sun My mother is a Nova Scotia Micmac Indian so I guess I am qualified to give someone like that an Indian Name. How about "Azzhole That Walks Like A Man"?

neo
06-01-2005, 17:55
eagles dont walk they fly,she is no real eagle lol,i met a guy 3 years ago at the old orchard shelter that had the hots for hillary clinton,all he talked about was how sexy he thought she was,he polled all the male,s in the shelter to see how we felt,he could not believe none of the other guys felt the same way he did about her,what sick puppy:cool: neo

neo
06-01-2005, 17:56

i believe it:cool: neo

TakeABreak
06-01-2005, 19:09
Being 20% cherokee Indian myself, I would personally call, her a baby robin, if you have ever seen a baby robin you know what I am talking about. Baby robins only do two things;

1) Is they sit there in the nest squak their little heads off, not saying anything or making any sense at all.

2) Is poop on everything around, underneath of them.

weary
06-01-2005, 20:33

Well, they didn't actually. But some will think it's a cute story. But then again, no one can be always right.

Weary

weary
06-01-2005, 20:38
That joke is older than Weary.

Very few on this list are "older than Weary."

And almost no one is younger than Weary.

Weary

stupe
06-01-2005, 20:41
Clinton Calls on New York Legislature to Help NY Wine Industry (http://clinton.senate.gov/~clinton/news/2005/2005523755.html) Need I say more? Responsive to our needs, hard working, and a cutie, besides.

TOW
06-01-2005, 23:03
eagles dont walk they fly,she is no real eagle lol,i met a guy 3 years ago at the old orchard shelter that had the hots for hillary clinton,all he talked about was how sexy he thought she was,he polled all the male,s in the shelter to see how we felt,he could not believe none of the other guys felt the same way he did about her,what sick puppy:cool: neoi think shes still kinda hot.......

neo
06-01-2005, 23:10
i think shes still kinda hot.......

are you kidding,you think hillary is a hottie:cool: neo

Rain Man
06-01-2005, 23:13
This crap is OFF-TOPIC and should not be in a HIKING Humor thread to start with.

If you've got some hiking jokes, I'll be glad to read 'em! But not this off-topic, mean-spirited crap.
:(
Rain Man

DMA, 2000
06-02-2005, 05:27
Neo, in 2000 I shared a room in NH with a SOBO who was pretty convinced a Hilary's hotness. I couldn't really agree, but we've all got our weird tastes (for example, I think that ER character with the cane is pretty useful).

Just Jeff
06-02-2005, 08:08
I think that ER character with the cane is pretty useful).
Yep, that's weird alright. Maybe it's something akin to a trekking pole? Or maybe it's something akin to...nevermind.

MOWGLI
06-02-2005, 08:34
Some guys like a woman with a good figure - regardless of what's between the ears. I'm sure some women feel similarly about men. Ever been around a beautiful person - of either sex... and suddenly they open their mouth and say something incredibly DUMB? Nothing could be less sexy IMO.

For my money - intelligence is one of the most attractive characteristics any individual can possess. In that regard, Hillary is a 10.

Moxie00
06-02-2005, 08:34
Neo, in 2000 I shared a room in NH with a SOBO who was pretty convinced a Hilary's hotness. I couldn't really agree, but we've all got our weird tastes (for example, I think that ER character with the cane is pretty useful).:clap Heck DMA, By the time I got to New Hampshire I had been out on the trail so long that even Janet Reno looked good to me.

Lone Wolf
06-02-2005, 08:37
Yep. Billary is very intelligent to stay with a man that has ***ed around on her thier whole marriage. A great role model for young women.

MOWGLI
06-02-2005, 08:41
I wasn't talkin about her being a perfect person or a role model. I was talkin about intelligence.

Even you LW, although blinded by your political beliefs, should be able to agree that she is leaps & bounds smarter than you & me. Yeah, I know. That ain't sayin much.

Lone Wolf
06-02-2005, 08:47
Smarter? Nah. Just richer and being in the right place at the right time. She's nothing without Bill's coat tails.

chomp
06-02-2005, 10:10
Yep. Billary is very intelligent to stay with a man that has ***ed around on her thier whole marriage. A great role model for young women.
Wow, Lone Wolf I agree on sumptin!

As a moderate, my worst fear is a Jeb vs. Hillary battle in '08. And I don't think she is intelligent, but a panderer. Did you see her after 9/11? It was like she was riding shotgun with all the news teams to make sure she didn't miss a chance to get on camera. Disgusting.

Oh, and I'll chime in on the - "This crap doesn't belong in hiking humor" chant. It doesn't.

food
06-02-2005, 10:32
If intelligence was the trait we most desired from our leaders then we could just give an IQ test and forget all these messy elections.

Steven Hawking for President!!!!!!

What I value most is the ability to attact and lead quality staff. :clap

stupe
06-02-2005, 11:05
This crap is OFF-TOPIC and should not be in a HIKING Humor thread to start with.

If you've got some hiking jokes, I'll be glad to read 'em! But not this off-topic, mean-spirited crap.

Rain ManI agree with Rain Man, it's not really "hiking" humor, and it is mean spirited. It must be attributed to right wing shock over going from a president who was a Rhode's Scholar; and has a wife who is a successful US Senator, to what we have today. I feel all the collective pain. Maybe a shot from Dr. Dean will make everyone feel better.

neo
06-02-2005, 11:05
:clap Heck DMA, By the time I got to New Hampshire I had been out on the trail so long that even Janet Reno looked good to me.
dang,you are a desperado,lol:cool: neo

neo
06-02-2005, 11:08
I agree with Rain Man, it's not really "hiking" humor, and it is mean spirited. It must be attributed to right wing shock over going from a president who was a Rhode's Scholar; and has a wife who is a successful US Senator, to what we have today. I feel all the collective pain. Maybe a shot from Dr. Dean will make everyone feel better.
hey stupe,are you an attorney?:cool: neo

neo
06-02-2005, 11:17
Some guys like a woman with a good figure - regardless of what's between the ears. I'm sure some women feel similarly about men. Ever been around a beautiful person - of either sex... and suddenly they open their mouth and say something incredibly DUMB? Nothing could be less sexy IMO.

For my money - intelligence is one of the most attractive characteristics any individual can possess. In that regard, Hillary is a 10.

jeffery,you are a sick puppy and a democrat:cool: neo

MOWGLI
06-02-2005, 11:29
jeffery,you are a sick puppy and a democrat:cool: neo

I am the former, but not necessarily the latter.

TDale
06-02-2005, 12:14
Would it be more hiking oriented if we change her new indian name to "Thunder Thighs"?

Gadog430
06-02-2005, 14:41
I agree with Rain Man, it's not really "hiking" humor, and it is mean spirited. It must be attributed to right wing shock over going from a president who was a Rhode's Scholar; and has a wife who is a successful US Senator, to what we have today. I feel all the collective pain. Maybe a shot from Dr. Dean will make everyone feel better.
ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Duct tape please before I say something so off topic.
DUCT TAPE PLEASE!!!!!!:dance :dance :dance

Dawg

TOW
06-02-2005, 15:08
are you kidding,you think hillary is a hottie:cool: neoyou betcha!:dance

TOW
06-02-2005, 15:10

:(
Rain Man

. waaahhhhhh, boohoooo, waaaaaah, sniveler.............

TOW
06-02-2005, 15:17

For my money - intelligence is one of the most attractive characteristics any individual can possess. In that regard, Hillary is a 10.YYYYeeeeaaaahhhhh baby!

TOW
06-02-2005, 15:20
Yep. Billary is very intelligent to stay with a man that has ***ed around on her thier whole marriage. A great role model for young women.tell it like it is.......

TOW
06-02-2005, 15:25
I agree with Rain Man, it's not really "hiking" humor, and it is mean spirited. It must be attributed to right wing shock over going from a president who was a Rhode's Scholar; and has a wife who is a successful US Senator, to what we have today. I feel all the collective pain. Maybe a shot from Dr. Dean will make everyone feel better.ah horsecrappy....

BooBoo
06-02-2005, 15:29
A beautiful person opening their mouth and saying something dumb,hmmm... Are you guys talking about Ann Coulter again?

Lone Wolf
06-02-2005, 15:30
Ann Coulter is a skinny-ass transsexual.

neo
06-02-2005, 15:31
you betcha!:dance
is this a confession,:cool: neo

TOW
06-02-2005, 15:31
lets keep it going guys........

TOW
06-02-2005, 15:38
is this a confession,:cool: neome? confess? are you kidding? i have always thought she was pretty as id think of most women. you see neo, one can think like me especially when one has not touched a woman in the most of personal of ways in a few years, not that i'm complaining.

is that a confession????

BooBoo
06-02-2005, 15:41
Some people call Ann Coulter hot but the girl has skinny chicken legs and a bigger nose then John Kerry.

MOWGLI
06-02-2005, 15:42
Hey Wanderer. Considering your current condition, is Margaret Thatcher your idea of a hottie? :D

And as for Ann Coulter, as a hiker I've never found much use for duct tape, but when I think about her, a couple of rolls might be needed to shut her pie hole. Wouldn't that be fun? :dance

neo
06-02-2005, 16:18
Hey Wanderer. Considering your current condition, is Margaret Thatcher your idea of a hottie? :D

And as for Ann Coulter, as a hiker I've never found much use for duct tape, but when I think about her, a couple of rolls might be needed to shut her pie hole. Wouldn't that be fun? :dance
how about judge ruth bader ginsberg,appointed supreme chief justice by bill clinton :cool: neo

neo
06-02-2005, 16:21
lets keep it going guys........
i will take ann coulter,you can have hillary:cool: neo

neo
06-02-2005, 16:24
me? confess? are you kidding? i have always thought she was pretty as id think of most women. you see neo, one can think like me especially when one has not touched a woman in the most of personal of ways in a few years, not that i'm complaining.

is that a confession????
here ya go dude,the woman of your dreams:cool: neo

http://www.oyez.org/oyez/resource/legal_entity/107/biography

MOWGLI
06-02-2005, 16:35
Be nice Neo. And Ruth Ginsburg is not the Chief Justice. William Rhenquist is. At least for the next few months.

neo
06-02-2005, 17:06
Be nice Neo. And Ruth Ginsburg is not the Chief Justice. William Rhenquist is. At least for the next few months.
i know,she was in the early years of the clinton admin.:cool: neo

stupe
06-02-2005, 17:25
hey stupe,are you an attorney? neo No, but my parents used to call me " the mouth that launched a thousand slaps".
I am proud to be part of one of the liveliest threads that I have seen in this forum. Much more interesting than babbling on about gear or Wingfoot. Of course, when we are all thirsty, we will wish we had spent this time and effort on exchanging info about water sources. If I have any H2O to spare, I would be proud to share it with any one of you.

neo
06-02-2005, 17:27
No, but my parents used to call me " the mouth that launched a thousand slaps".
I am proud to be part of one of the liveliest threads that I have seen in this forum. Much more interesting than babbling on about gear or Wingfoot. Of course, when we are all thirsty, we will wish we had spent this time and effort on exchanging info about water sources. If I have any H2O to spare, I would be proud to share it with any one of you.
:) glad ya like it stupe,ya gotta have a sense of humor to survive this live
:cool: neo

weary
06-02-2005, 21:22
Wise couples don't make decisions based on one characteristic of a spouse. We ponder all the goods and the bads, and decide whether we will be happier with the flawed spouse, or without. And let thee without flaws respond.

Would Hiliary still be considered a viable candidate for the Presidency had she divorced Bill. Would she be a Senator today? Tell me again, those of you who think she is dumb, why you think so. You haven't been persuasive as yet.

Keep in mind during your pondering. She may just love the guy. Women tend to be dumb that way.

Weary

stupe
06-02-2005, 21:38
I think if Jeanine Pirro, Westchester County NY Prosecutor, runs against Hillary for her Senate seat, she may also rival her for looks.....I admit she has better legs.

If you want hot, take a look at Sen. John McCains wife, I think her name is Cindy. And let's not leave the ladies out of this thread.....don't you think George Stephanopolous is a handsome devil?

TOW
06-02-2005, 22:09
:danceno way! she is definetly too old for me, i'd hate to have to be taught a few new tricks, i would choose just to stay celibate........

TOW
06-02-2005, 22:12
i will take ann coulter,you can have hillary:cool: neoneo? well you've said enough, i don't have to add to your input here my friend. no no no i'll let you have your anny girl..............

TOW
06-02-2005, 22:17
here ya go dude,the woman of your dreams:cool: neo

http://www.oyez.org/oyez/resource/legal_entity/107/biography is she a dyke? that pic of her sure makes it seem so?

nope, well perhaps? ell i don't thinks so. i don no? i hate being picky but i guess i will have to be with old ruthy baby, that's too old. she's two years older than my dad for crying out loud.

look neo i'm perfectly capable of picking my own babes, but hey man, thanx for the suggestion.....

TOW
06-02-2005, 22:19
No, but my parents used to call me " the mouth that launched a thousand slaps".
i'll drink to that!!!

Sly
06-02-2005, 22:58
http://www.eponymous.org/mt/archives/pics/coulter.jpg

TOW
06-02-2005, 23:10
http://www.eponymous.org/mt/archives/pics/coulter.jpgyeehaw, yikes!!!!!

stupe
06-02-2005, 23:22
The picture is cute, the quote is scarey, can't we be civilized and keep this to a war of words? Are we cave men?
Please, nobody answer that question.

neo
06-03-2005, 00:57
wow what a babe:cool: neo

http://www.anncoulter.org/cgi-local/photo.cgi?image=annblack.jpg

neo
06-03-2005, 01:10
here is a babe for ya wanderer http://www.jeaninepirro.com/pagedetail.cfm?catid=20&pageid=116&sid=636ce405-fe72-486a-bc2d-8fd16e3798a9

TOW
06-03-2005, 06:45
here is a babe for ya wanderer http://www.jeaninepirro.com/pagedetail.cfm?catid=20&pageid=116&sid=636ce405-fe72-486a-bc2d-8fd16e3798a9now shes nice.............................

neo
06-03-2005, 07:45
ok wanderer,here is the ultimate hottie of the century for ya,:cool: neo

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/condoleeza-rice/

TOW
06-03-2005, 08:05
ok wanderer,here is the ultimate hottie of the century for ya,:cool: neo

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/condoleeza-rice/i l like 'em all neo, shape, looks, color, nationality, it don't matter. but i will not go over the age of 60, not right now anyway, perhaps in a few years though??????

neo
06-03-2005, 09:16
i like maturity in a woman,i am 46,my wife is 52,plus i prefer yankee women,i am from tennessee,my wife is from new york:cool: neo

neo
06-03-2005, 09:18
i l like 'em all neo, shape, looks, color, nationality, it don't matter. but i will not go over the age of 60, not right now anyway, perhaps in a few years though??????

the issue here is not color,just another woman in power,thats all:cool: neo

TOW
06-03-2005, 11:25
the issue here is not color,just another woman in power,thats all:cool: neono, no, no, your wrong there pal. my women have to be somewhat submissive but yet be able to think for their self. i will not be in a relationship where the gal thinks she has the power. and that is probably why i am single and most likely to stay that way.

you see if i am lucky enough to ever get hooked up again, one thing my lady will know before i ever slip the wedding band on her finger is that when i decide to go for a hike, i'm going! and that's as much submissiveness as i want.....

that ain't too much to ask for is it? these women want to think they can own ole wanderer but it ain't never going to be see, because i know for a fact that i am a legend in my own mind and Gods gift to the lucky gal that just so happens to see things my way.....

yeah, i'm looking for a hiker babe that knows how to hike her own hike and say "yes sir ole wanderer baby, anything you want ole wanderer baby, here let me take those boots off and rub your feet you fat thing....."

and furthermore blah, blah, blah........

TOW
06-03-2005, 11:26
futhermore i may like some women that are older but i ain't lookin' for no momma, come to pappa gals..................

digger51
06-03-2005, 12:17
Wow--its amazing the amount of hate poured out here because we disagree with someones political beliefs. Im no Hillary fan, but she is no dummy, just a poor chooser of husbands. Condy Rice is a very intelligent woman who went from nothing to the top of her profession, but an article posted here makes her look like a dumb and corrupt puppet. Ann Coulter, well she might be intelligent, but she really has trouble controlling her far right mouth...and I am very right leaning, but to portray her as a nude nazi? Tacky at best. Someone several pages back was correct, this isnt funny, its mean and nasty. And that is regardless of which of these ladies we are talking about. While I respect most of your ideas on hiking, equipment, and other trail related topics, I will go on a limb (to keep this trail related a little bit) and say I am disappointed in this thread and many of the comments made here.

neo
06-03-2005, 14:08
Wow--its amazing the amount of hate poured out here because we disagree with someones political beliefs. Im no Hillary fan, but she is no dummy, just a poor chooser of husbands. Condy Rice is a very intelligent woman who went from nothing to the top of her profession, but an article posted here makes her look like a dumb and corrupt puppet. Ann Coulter, well she might be intelligent, but she really has trouble controlling her far right mouth...and I am very right leaning, but to portray her as a nude nazi? Tacky at best. Someone several pages back was correct, this isnt funny, its mean and nasty. And that is regardless of which of these ladies we are talking about. While I respect most of your ideas on hiking, equipment, and other trail related topics, I will go on a limb (to keep this trail related a little bit) and say I am disappointed in this thread and many of the comments made here.
who said this has anything to do with hate?just having fun:cool: neo

neo
06-03-2005, 14:11
futhermore i may like some women that are older but i ain't lookin' for no momma, come to pappa gals..................
ok wanderer here is your dinner:cool: neo

is she a hottie or what?

http://www.grabow.biz/Speakers/MarciaClark.htm

Lone Wolf
06-03-2005, 14:12
choices digger, choices.

TOW
06-03-2005, 14:29
Wow--its amazing the amount of hate poured out here because we disagree with someones political beliefs. Im no Hillary fan, but she is no dummy, just a poor chooser of husbands. Condy Rice is a very intelligent woman who went from nothing to the top of her profession, but an article posted here makes her look like a dumb and corrupt puppet. Ann Coulter, well she might be intelligent, but she really has trouble controlling her far right mouth...and I am very right leaning, but to portray her as a nude nazi? Tacky at best. Someone several pages back was correct, this isnt funny, its mean and nasty. And that is regardless of which of these ladies we are talking about. While I respect most of your ideas on hiking, equipment, and other trail related topics, I will go on a limb (to keep this trail related a little bit) and say I am disappointed in this thread and many of the comments made here.where have you got your head at pal? who said anything bout hate, you and rainman, thats who! horsecrappy!

let me tell you somthin' pardner when your in the political arean or a public figure, expect to poked fun at. how bout you? are you capable of taking a little ribbing about something you do or somebody made fun of something you said one time or perhaps you told a lie and got caught and became the butt end of a joke or two? i bet not!

why don't you go take a hike, you need one in the worse way you political rightist!

TOW
06-03-2005, 14:32
ok wanderer here is your dinner:cool: neo

is she a hottie or what?

http://www.grabow.biz/Speakers/MarciaClark.htmshe's sweet......

Stoker53
06-03-2005, 14:48
she's sweet......

Betcha a MSR titanium cook kit that OJ doesn't agree.

icemanat95
06-03-2005, 15:36
Intelligence alone does not make a person attractive. I know a lot of people who are intelligent as all get out, 140+ measured I.Q.s but they don't bloody do anything with it. In them intelligence is useless because it is not hitched to either ambition or discipline.

Ambition and discipline in any combination can allow even mediocre intelligences to succeed, and appear far more intelligent than they are, because they put in the work and are focussed on a goal. Meanwhile a superior intelligence harnessed to a lazy attitude and unfocused ambitions goes no-where and does nothing.

Discipline, motivation and strong moral character make an attractive person...physical beauty is icing on the cake.

Hillary isn't as smart as she thinks she is, but she is definitely disciplined and most of all, ambitious. I won't speak beyond that.

Stoker53
06-03-2005, 15:43
Intelligence alone does not make a person attractive. I know a lot of people who are intelligent as all get out, 140+ measured I.Q.s but they don't bloody do anything with it. In them intelligence is useless because it is not hitched to either ambition or discipline.

Ambition and discipline in any combination can allow even mediocre intelligences to succeed, and appear far more intelligent than they are, because they put in the work and are focussed on a goal. Meanwhile a superior intelligence harnessed to a lazy attitude and unfocused ambitions goes no-where and does nothing.

Discipline, motivation and strong moral character make an attractive person...physical beauty is icing on the cake.

Hillary isn't as smart as she thinks she is, but she is definitely disciplined and most of all, ambitious. I won't speak beyond that.

Well said iceman...well said !!!:clap

digger51
06-04-2005, 00:28
It seems I must apologize to a few sensitive folks who cant handle being called on their comments. Calling women names like dyke, skinny ass transexual, and portraying them as nazis are forms of hate speech by any definition and in my humble opinion do not qualify as good fun. This has nothing to do with my political right leanings, but with the way I was raised to respect other people and especially women. And, yes wanderer, I can take any good natured ribbing and being made the butt of a good joke. I often do that to myself as a means of keeping things light. I take hikes often wanderer and they do me the world of good. Might I suggest the same for you?

neo
06-04-2005, 02:07
she's sweet......

http://www.madonnashots.com/dahlen11.jpg

how about madonna,she is a 1958 model:cool: neo

foodbag
06-04-2005, 07:20
I'm originally from the northern part of New York State. It is an economically depressed area that has been ignored by most N.Y. Senators with Presidential aspirations for years. Senator Clinton is the first Senator who has paid the slightest bit of attention to the region (and hey, we've got wineries among other things). For the first time in decades we've had a major force working for us.

The article about the efforts made by Senator Clinton to help New York's wineries points out but one example of what she does as Senator and in my opinion she does what we New York State residents elected her to do; she works for us. If she does become President some day it will be a shame to lose her talents to the state. Being politically connected and center stage often may be self-serving but it also helps an effective politician get the job done and Senator Clinton is an effective politician.

By the way, for all of you hiking Clinton bashers, do you remember the efforts she made to help her husband to try to get some sort of national health care plan passed, when Bill was President? Just think how different your life would have been if you could hike when you wanted to without having to worry about health insurance, hmmm?

:-?

weary
06-04-2005, 07:26
....Im no Hillary fan, but she is no dummy, just a poor chooser of husbands. ....
Bill Clinton answered questions from a reporter and listeners for an hour yesterday on the public radio program, Talk of the Nation. I was again impressed by how bright, knowledgeable and articulate he is.

Clinton has his faults. Don't we all. But Hillary could have done worse. Who thinks she would have been elected Senator from New York? Or be on a short list of presidential candidates had she divorced Clinton during his several marriage diversions?

Weary

MOWGLI
06-04-2005, 07:35
Did you see her after 9/11? It was like she was riding shotgun with all the news teams to make sure she didn't miss a chance to get on camera. Disgusting.

With all due respect Chomp, I was a resident of New York at the time - and you got this one all wrong. The senior Senator from NY is a real media whore. Clinton can't hold a candle to Schumer in that regard.

I gotta give it to the entire NY Congressional delegation, Governor Pataki, and even that slimeball Guiliani. They all rose to the occasion. By the way, Guiliani had about a 30% approval rating on 9/10/2001 - and for good reason.

I hand it to the President too. The regular presence on TV by all of these politicians was done to reassure a shaken population.

Regarding Clinton and 9/11, she was the only one pressing the EPA to test the air in NYC after the rush to reopen the NYSE. Even her critics in NY were impressed by her dogged determination. on that important & overlooked issue.

TOW
06-04-2005, 07:48
It seems I must apologize to a few sensitive folks who cant handle being called on their comments. Calling women names like dyke, skinny ass transexual, and portraying them as nazis are forms of hate speech by any definition and in my humble opinion do not qualify as good fun. This has nothing to do with my political right leanings, but with the way I was raised to respect other people and especially women. And, yes wanderer, I can take any good natured ribbing and being made the butt of a good joke. I often do that to myself as a means of keeping things light. I take hikes often wanderer and they do me the world of good. Might I suggest the same for you?My apologies digger I was totally out of line for the way I responded to you. I have managed to learn to keep my mouth in check when I am offended, but these fingers just seem to have a mind of their own.

You know digger you have a good point here, I guess its how one looks at things. You seen it as hate and I seen you calling me a hater. I hate no one.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_27_8.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUxdm020YYUS)now what's for breakfast??????

TOW
06-04-2005, 07:51
http://www.madonnashots.com/dahlen11.jpg

how about madonna,she is a 1958 model:cool: neoyou know i like madonna, she has aged very nice.....and she's got a good buiseness head on her shoulders........

TOW
06-04-2005, 08:01
Bill Clinton answered questions from a reporter and listeners for an hour yesterday on the public radio program, Talk of the Nation. I was again impressed by how bright, knowledgeable and articulate he is.

Clinton has his faults. Don't we all. But Hillary could have done worse. Who thinks she would have been elected Senator from New York? Or be on a short list of presidential candidates had she divorced Clinton during his several marriage diversions?

Wearyhe is definetly an intelligent man and you know he did some crazy stuff while being prez.... but who doesn't do some crazy stuff. which one of us here haven't lied or gotten away with something? we all have.

and we don't like it when someone just keeps hanging our past over our heads, do we.

i'm not a political sort of guy, that may change to a point soon.

i think mr clinton is doing as good today as he ever has done, and can you believe that he and the bushes have hooked up on some things, looks like some redemption has taken place.....

and i think hillary ought to be honored highly for standing next to bill just because she loved him and still does, that takes alot of balls to do it in the face of scrtinity....................

neo
06-04-2005, 09:44
My apologies digger I was totally out of line for the way I responded to you. I have managed to learn to keep my mouth in check when I am offended, but these fingers just seem to have a mind of their own.

You know digger you have a good point here, I guess its how one looks at things. You seen it as hate and I seen you calling me a hater. I hate no one.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_27_8.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUxdm020YYUS)now what's for breakfast??????
here your breakfast lol,:cool: neo
http://www.devilsplayground.tv/media/downloadview.asp?MediaID=189&CategoryID=33&FileID=276

Lone Wolf
06-04-2005, 10:03
MOWGLI makes sense.

TOW
06-04-2005, 14:42
here your breakfast lol,:cool: neo
http://www.devilsplayground.tv/media/downloadview.asp?MediaID=189&CategoryID=33&FileID=276that's scary now, in fact that tees me a for him to portray himself like that........ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_109v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUxdm020YYUS)

RockyTrail
06-04-2005, 16:13
...do you remember the efforts she made to help her husband to try to get some sort of national health care plan passed, when Bill was President? Just think how different your life would have been if you could hike when you wanted to without having to worry about health insurance, hmmm?
:-?I'm not trying to bash anyone's political views here, but IMHO that proposed program was a dud.

Yes, it would be very different. At the time they were proposing a $50,000 fine and jail time for seeking any medical help (no matter how small) outside of the official government system. This one fact alone killed national health care in my humble opinion.

If you were on a thru-hike and needed a little bit of medical help...by the time you got through the wait you might as well go home.
You could actually serve jail time for trying to get an x-ray of your own body.

neo
06-04-2005, 16:56
that's scary now, in fact that tees me a for him to portray himself like that........ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_109v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUxdm020YYUS)
i gottcha on that one lol dude,hope ya like this one better:cool: neo

http://wupa.wustl.edu/asmbly/bio/Westheimer.html

weary
06-04-2005, 17:39
I'm not trying to bash anyone's political views here, but IMHO that proposed program was a dud.

....At the time they were proposing a $50,000 fine and jail time for seeking any medical help (no matter how small) outside of the official government system. ....
I'd like to see some documentation for that requirement. It sound silly on its face, which makes me think it's not really true. Even England's health plan allows private doctors, or did.

I suspect someone found a technical requirement and distorted it.

Weary

TOW
06-05-2005, 08:14
i gottcha on that one lol dude,hope ya like this one better:cool: neo

http://wupa.wustl.edu/asmbly/bio/Westheimer.htmlexcuse me, but i have got miss westheimer totally beat in the sexual arena because i already lived it............... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_2_19.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZUxdm020YYUS)

TOW
06-05-2005, 08:16
I'd like to see some documentation for that requirement. It sound silly on its face, which makes me think it's not really true. Even England's health plan allows private doctors, or did.

I suspect someone found a technical requirement and distorted it.

Wearyyeah that sounds pretty bogus to me.....................