PDA

View Full Version : New Year, New Gear! Cook Kits and Titanium Windscreens Now Available

QiWiz
01-20-2013, 18:16
Have been working on adding some things that may be of use to you. I particularly want to highlight a killer deal on a cook kit that has a titanium pot, titanium windscreen, and choice of stove. The whole shebang is less than 6 ounces, including a stuff sack.

If you just want a great titanium windscreen, I've got those too. All the details at www.QiWiz.net :D

QiWiz
01-26-2013, 12:39
Have been working on adding some things that may be of use to you. I particularly want to highlight a killer deal on a cook kit that has a titanium pot, titanium windscreen, and choice of stove. The whole shebang is less than 6 ounces, including a stuff sack.

If you just want a great titanium windscreen, I've got those too. All the details at www.QiWiz.net (http://www.QiWiz.net) :D

A couple of people have asked it they can get a bottlestove with their windscreen. Answer is yes, I've added that option to my site.

QiWiz
02-10-2013, 00:58
Have added two more gear options, both of which are larger sizes.

The MEGA Dig titanium trowel will suit folks who want something larger to dig with, or manipulate coals with, or to use tending a wood stove heating a shelter in the winter. Despite the size, still less than an ounce.

The FireFly XL is a bit more than twice the volume (and twice the weight) of the regular Firefly. Great for groups, big pots, or folks that just want a big fire box. Titanium and stainless steel. FlexPort is standard, as well as a titanium floor insert to reduce bottom ventilation if you want to do that for a slower burn with an open Port.

QiWiz
02-23-2013, 20:29
Get a FireFly wood burning stove and get 10% off any other items you get at the same time: a trowel, a saw, a complete cook kit, a titanium windscreen, etc. No maximum. Make sure you go to the Specials page at http://QiWiz.net/specials.html when you place your order to activate the discount. I will rebate it back to your PayPal account. Offer expires March 1.

QiWiz
03-01-2013, 11:13
During March, 2013, buy any trowel OR wood burning stove and I'll rebate back to you 10% of your entire order, including any additional items you want to get at the same time (like a Complete Kit, a Titanium Windscreen, a Bottlestove, or a DualFuel stove). To get the discount, visit my Specials page and add the discount to your order for a penny.

And you thought March Madness was not related to backpacking!

Can you dig it?

QiWiz
03-28-2013, 09:43
March Madness is almost over, but still a few days left to get your 10% PayPal rebate on a gear purchase that includes a trowel or wood stove.

I still have about half of the Complete Kits (700 ml titanium pot, titanium windscreen, and alcohol bottlestove or alcohol/Esbit stove with pot stand) that I started with, for less than $50 shipped! Once these are gone, they are gone, as I don't expect to be able to get more of the titanium pots. You will not match this anywhere, IMO.

QiWiz
06-13-2013, 11:46
To get a 10% discount on the rest of your order, buy any trowel and add a penny by going to my Specials Page and adding that option to your cart. Rebate will only be given if this option is added.

Can you dig it?

QiWiz
09-10-2013, 13:27
Windscreens are now going to be made of 0.10 mm thick titanium. The previous stock I used was 20% heavier, so a nice weight reduction. Functionally still plenty strong enough to take the wind, and the heat.

QiWiz
10-01-2013, 14:51
New windscreen option:

"Tall" windscreens that are 50% higher than regular windscreens (12 cm / 4.72 in rather than 8 cm / 3.15 in ).
No charge height reduction to your custom specification for either regular or tall sizes.
(access this on Windscreens page)

October special deal #1:

Get a Complete Kit (titanium pot, titanium windscreen, choice of pot support and burner) and add a Snow Peak "Hot Lips" for just a penny more.
(access this on Specials page)

October special deal #2:

Save on a FireFly stove with FlexPort if you don't need small or large pot supports (most folks don't need 'em, as it turns out)
(access this on Specials page)

QiWiz
10-08-2013, 10:08
I've had a number of people contact me about this issue. Originally, I thought I was not going to be able to get more of the 700 ml titanium pots, because no one was making them anymore. That's now changed, and my supply of these really nice titanium pots is healthy. I have updated my offerings so that you can still get a complete Kit, but can also get just the ti pot or just the ti pot with a windscreen.

Can you dig it?

QiWiz
01-13-2014, 20:40
Well, another year is here, and I've got more new gear. I've listened, and I'm delivering. Specifically, I've added a second pot size option (1000 cc aluminum) and a larger capacity alcohol/Esbit DualFuel burner. You can get the complete Kit with your choice of pot, titanium windscreen, burner/stove options, and pot support options - OR any of the components individually. I've crammed all the info into a video clip. Can you dig it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGEN6NuD_Vs