PDA

View Full Version : NothinZ camp shoe review

Pages
01-22-2013, 09:30
follow this link:

http://pagesfromthetrail.blogspot.com/2013/01/nothinz-from-nothinz-leaves-nothinz.html

-pages

Firefighter503
01-24-2013, 06:26
Can't see the video due to my location, how about a quick description here? Thanks!

Pages
01-24-2013, 10:21
less than 8 ounces for mens 9. very cushioned heel. only croc-type knock off around to my knowledge,

treesloth
01-24-2013, 10:54
Still ugly. ;-)

SOBO_Pace
01-24-2013, 11:05
Vivobarefoot also makes a light camp shoe as well... I think they were around 6-7 oz.

treesloth
01-24-2013, 12:12
Vivobarefoot also makes a light camp shoe as well... I think they were around 6-7 oz.

The Vivobarefoot Ultra Pures come in at 4oz each, and can easily be worn for most fordings from what it looks like. Already got mine! And they look cool too. It's a no-brainer in comparison to eyesore Crocs (or croc wannabees). Sorry, I just really can't stand Crocs. Don't know if that was obvious. lol

G-FOURce
01-24-2013, 12:33
The Vivobarefoot Ultra Pures come in at 4oz each, and can easily be worn for most fordings from what it looks like. Already got mine! And they look cool too. It's a no-brainer in comparison to eyesore Crocs (or croc wannabees). Sorry, I just really can't stand Crocs. Don't know if that was obvious. lol

how do the sizes run? true? a little small? a little large?

treesloth
01-24-2013, 13:25
how do the sizes run? true? a little small? a little large?

Seem to run a bit larger; on the wide side for my narrow feet. I've only so far worn them in my house and may return for a smaller size, but there's also the thought of wearing thick socks in them for when camp is in cold weather. Gotta make a decision soon.

Sorry Mr. Pages, not trying to hijack your post. :)

bfayer
01-24-2013, 13:29

The ultra pures are also much more compact than crocs or croc knockoffs. You can fold them up and stick them anywhere.

As for size, they use EU sizing, I just used their conversion chart for US size 10 and ordered the the 43s. They fit great.

Pages
01-25-2013, 11:34
you're right treesloth - the ultrapures look so much better. not.