PDA

View Full Version : Long hair anti-tangle strategies

Starchild
02-05-2013, 08:54
What are some of the methods those with long hair and who wish it to stay that way use to avoid tangles, knots and in some cases mattes while on a thru? It seems like conditioning shampoo is not a practical daily option and I need something to keep my hair somewhat manageable.

BirdBrain
02-05-2013, 09:14
What are some of the methods those with long hair and who wish it to stay that way use to avoid tangles, knots and in some cases mattes while on a thru? It seems like conditioning shampoo is not a practical daily option and I need something to keep my hair somewhat manageable.

Both my wife and daughter have always had long hair. We spend quite a bit of time outdoors. Neither like to braid their hair (which would seem like the obvious solution to me). Both use a kids spray. Here is a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Suave-Detangling-Spray-Double-Dutch/dp/B0002FCDHQ/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_1_1/183-0477624-5513767

Blissful
02-05-2013, 22:01
I don't want to deal with this on the trail and do tend to cut my hair shorter. Those with long hair tend to braid it.