PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Florida getting a ride to the Trail Head for the 2013 hike?

Lane
02-10-2013, 14:31
Im currently located in Daytona Beach, FL and im looking for a ride up to the trail head this year to save on
money. If anyone is having there friend or family drive them up to the trail head and are passing daytona beach
would you please give me a ride? Please e-mail me at [email protected] or give me a text or call at
386-675-3044.
Thank you :)

Liminal
02-10-2013, 15:22
Hmmm... not sure we can help but Hubby and I are driving up to ATL from Lakeland the morning of March 11 (I had my ticket for one-way to ATL but as luck has it, my dad wants me down there for a couple of days before I head out). We are picking up my daughter at the airport (flying in from Idaho) and spending the night at the airport hotel to continue on to Springer parking lot next morning (March 12)... like I said, not sure we can help but if you are desperate... :-?

Lane
02-10-2013, 16:00
Yeah, im desperate. But id take it you would be driving up 75 not 95 to get to ATL? If you could help me out tho id be
forever in you debt.

Cozy
02-10-2013, 16:16
Hmmm... not sure we can help but Hubby and I are driving up to ATL from Lakeland the morning of March 11 (I had my ticket for one-way to ATL but as luck has it, my dad wants me down there for a couple of days before I head out). We are picking up my daughter at the airport (flying in from Idaho) and spending the night at the airport hotel to continue on to Springer parking lot next morning (March 12)... like I said, not sure we can help but if you are desperate... :-?

Liminal: I sent you a PM message.

Lane
02-14-2013, 15:11
I got a ride!!! yay :)
Thank you for everyone who has message me but i will be getting a ride from 2pack who lives in daytona beach also.
We are leaving march 12th.