PDA

View Full Version : apologies

TOW
06-14-2005, 16:44
i did not know there was a non AT forum nor did i realize i was upsetting some of the members here with my postings that were non AT related. i've just been going on the assumption that this site was like hobocentral. i will be more than happy to oblige by the rules, but i need to know the rules before hand before i can obey them............

Lone Wolf
06-14-2005, 17:07
Yeah dude. The old days. Hobo Central. THAT site was fun! :cool:

Bolivershagnasty
06-14-2005, 19:44
Alright Wanderer, you sentence is to pack a keg of cold beer up to the Standing Indian shelter and then go back for ice.

Blister
06-14-2005, 20:13
He has to deliver a cold keg to the CDT - that would be amazing and harder to do than the AT trail magic. By the way though, I did get a email today from Rat Patrol - wishing me a safe voyage as well as to send out greeting to those we know.

Bolivershagnasty
06-14-2005, 20:21
OK Blister you idea works, but hey really is there anything we can do for you CDT hike? Post a PO time and place and maybe someone will send you a gift cert to Micky D's..

TOW
06-14-2005, 23:23
Yeah dude. The old days. Hobo Central. THAT site was fun! :cool:i loved that site, wish i could get hold of sawman......

TOW
06-14-2005, 23:25
Alright Wanderer, you sentence is to pack a keg of cold beer up to the Standing Indian shelter and then go back for ice. hahaha, yeehaw. might have to throw some shine into that too...:jump

TOW
06-14-2005, 23:26
He has to deliver a cold keg to the CDT - that would be amazing and harder to do than the AT trail magic. By the way though, I did get a email today from Rat Patrol - wishing me a safe voyage as well as to send out greeting to those we know.hey blister is that the same rat as from hobocentral?

stupe
06-15-2005, 00:11
Alright Wanderer, you sentence is to pack a keg of cold beer up to the Standing Indian shelter and then go back for ice.
has to deliver a cold keg to the CDT - You're forgiven. Where are these kegs going to be, exactly?

TOW
06-15-2005, 01:05
guys when we meet up, i'll buy ya a cold one, even though i don't touch the stuff anymore.....

The Cheat
06-15-2005, 07:55
Alright Wanderer, you sentence is to pack a keg of cold beer up to the Standing Indian shelter and then go back for ice. Well, if Wanderer is sentenced to carrying a keg in for posting in the wrong section of the forum, you will have to carry the ice for typing in all bold. :banana :banana :banana

:D

Bolivershagnasty
06-15-2005, 19:11
:clap I type in all bold so you don't have to pull out tha glasses to see it cheat.

digger51
06-15-2005, 20:30
Dang it Wanderer, I didnt know there was a restriction on what you say here. I now feel really foolish for speaking my mind all these times. My personal feelings about your posts is that I agree with some, disagree with some, but almost always they cause me to think. If there are rules will someone in authority please send me a copy so I wont break them unknowingly anymore.

The Cheat
06-16-2005, 08:05
Well, I don't know about Whiteblaze rules, but forum etiquette is the same everywhere:

-Post in the right place, don't post a question about apples in an orange growers forum.
-If somebody's post makes you mad, count to 1000 before responding, this way you can cool off, and maybe, just maybe, you didn't read what they meant to write.
-When you do post, make sure it says what you meant to say. Sarcasm and irony are very hard to impart in written form for us non-professional writers, so make it clear what you mean.
-Don't type in non-standard fonts, ALL CAPS, LiKe tHis, or weird colors, unless you are in a forum where such things are accepted. The reason for this is because your text comes across as shouting, and/or you can really give people a headache. Regular black text on white background works the best for most people.
-Remember, its all supposed to be fun.

TOW
06-16-2005, 08:40
good advice Cheat.....

Alligator
06-16-2005, 09:34
I Don't Have The FAINTEST IDEA WHAT YOU ARE "TALKING" aBoUt CHEAT.

The Cheat
06-16-2005, 09:41
I Don't Have The FAINTEST IDEA WHAT YOU ARE "TALKING" aBoUt CHEAT.ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! :) LOL :D

Jaybird
06-16-2005, 10:23
man, the ramblings of hikers about un-related topics....WOW! that could be topic in itself!

DOH!

Gadog430
06-16-2005, 10:42
We could say spankings for TOW, but he'd probably like that way too much.

Dawg

Bolo
06-16-2005, 10:57
-
-Remember, its all supposed to be fun."Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

The Old Fhart
06-16-2005, 11:22
"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...

Ah, Robert Zimmerman, a.k.a. Bob Dylan

Bolo
06-16-2005, 11:31
No, the Bob Dylan soundalike: Steelers Wheel.

Geez, I'm older than I thought!

Bolo

Jaybird
06-16-2005, 11:40
"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...

STEALERS WHEEL (Gerry Rafferty)...1973..
GREAT TUNE!

TOW
06-16-2005, 17:03
We could say spankings for TOW, but he'd probably like that way too much.

Dawgi told that woman to not get on here and let the strap out of the bag.....:datz