PDA

View Full Version : Tag line and Teezers

rocketsocks
02-23-2013, 00:07
Haven't you ever wanted to respond to the Tag line or Teezer, and only the tag line and teezer, so many good ones. But than you get into the question and the poster has left no wiggle room for funnies by overstating the question, so if you did it wouldn't make good since....I'm faced with this alot. What are some of your favorite Tag lines and Teezers that you just couldn't wait to answer? Lets just look a couple on the boards right now.

Wanted Female thru-hiker~well what warm blooded hiker wouldn't

Bladder hose freezing-ideas~take that puppy in hand, and get her done

HikerMom58
02-23-2013, 00:18
This could get really funny.. I don't think this qualifies under this thread, but today I was reading in the Danger or Fear thread, Alligator's comment. I thought it read...."I rape every 3 years". Instead it said... "1 rape every 3 years." :eek: LOL.
Sometimes the thread titles make me laugh out loud, and I do want to say something that pops into my head about them. This could get really interesting.

Odd Man Out
02-23-2013, 00:21
I was disappointed to find out that the Sequester thread was not about picking a new Pope. And when the cautioned against extraneous comments, my urge to be witty went away.

rocketsocks
02-23-2013, 00:22
This could get really funny.. I don't think this qualifies under this thread, but today I was reading in the Danger or Fear thread, Alligator's comment. I thought it read...."I rape every 3 years". Instead it said... "1 rape every 3 years." :eek: LOL.
Sometimes the thread titles make me laugh out loud, and I do want to say something that pops into my head about them. This could get really interesting.Ha, I saw that too and did the double take. Yep this could be a gooood thread. one can only hope.......Next!

rocketsocks
02-23-2013, 00:25
I was disappointed to find out that the Sequester thread was not about picking a new Pope. And when the cautioned against extraneous comments, my urge to be witty went away.Brother I hear ya, that's exactly what I'm talking about. The recent thread of How do you coat your balls was a classic...it was a work of pure genius, I only hope it came natural, the quintessential poet....it was a great work of art, jewels like that don't come a long very often....pun intended.

Rasty
02-23-2013, 00:39
Should I bring a Howitzer?

rocketsocks
02-23-2013, 00:43
Should I bring a Howitzer?You didn't list the weight, or how far it shoots, do you have a CC permit for it, you don't need a Howitzer on the AT, bring a fake cap gun instead, the perp will never know the difference, just hope you don't and to pull the puppy out.............

rocketsocks
02-23-2013, 03:06
And then there's some that I just won't touch with a ten foot pole....to dangerous, and to much damage control to do, ta boot!

Hairbear
02-23-2013, 03:07
When i saw the thread calories burned for a large lady,I had to think back to prom night with a big bold smile.

rocketsocks
02-23-2013, 03:59
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm on this side of that long line

Furlough
02-23-2013, 10:14
Crotch Roch, Athelete's Foot, Yeast Infection?
When I saw this by WOO - I immediately thought back to the old Johnny Carson Carnac the Magnificent skits. Wonder what ole Johnny would have come up with?

What is a Hoe, a Beau and a Roll.

Odd Man Out
02-23-2013, 10:56
When I saw this by WOO - I immediately thought back to the old Johnny Carson Carnac the Magnificent skits. Wonder what ole Johnny would have come up with?

Too funny. Young people don't know what they are missing (Roll or Stuff - holding envelope to forehead)

Furlough
02-23-2013, 11:15
Too funny. Young people don't know what they are missing (Roll or Stuff - holding envelope to forehead)

What is a Freshman dressing for the Senior Prom

Furlough
02-23-2013, 11:49
Many Northbounders Spotted Today - As oppossed to Striped, dappled or piebald?

hikerboy57
02-23-2013, 21:33
a realistic goal would be staying the f*** home

Chuckie V
02-23-2013, 21:36
a realistic goal would be staying the f*** home

All goals are realistic; it's achieving them that may or may not be.

:)

grayfox
02-23-2013, 22:50
Best breed for hiking??? Gotta be a 'Pack Rat" I would think.

Odd Man Out
02-24-2013, 00:19
Roll or Stuff?

Carnac says, "The question the pot-heads will ask once medical marijuana comes in suppositories"

Wise Old Owl
02-24-2013, 00:54

You and I think alike!

rocketsocks
02-24-2013, 02:51
Is it worth carrying a pack cover?....Yes

rocketsocks
02-24-2013, 02:55
Realistic goal...this begs a question???

rocketsocks
02-24-2013, 20:59
In all seriousness, can someone explain to me the advantage of a quilt vs. bag

Probably not:D

hikerboy57
02-24-2013, 21:09

Probably not:D
i didnt see that tagline

hikerboy57
02-24-2013, 21:14