PDA

View Full Version : ALDHA Video

skeeterbait92
06-16-2005, 11:39
OK, for once I'm going to have to beg for something...

At the ALDHA spring steering committee meeting an idea was born to have Weathercarrot create a DVD of ALDHA's history to be presented at the '06 25th anniversary Gathering, and plans are to include a copy of the DVD in each Gathering packet. If you've seen his video slide shows you know how good they are, if you haven't seen one yet his "PCT 2004" will be part of the Friday night program at this years Gathering.
Of course the biggest part of ALDHA's history is past Gatherings, and I'm collecting photos for the project. If you have prints you can send them to me at Mark Hudson PO Box 59 Pleasant Valley, NY 12569. Please label the photos with the year they were taken, and e-mail me at [email protected] when you send them so that I can be on the look out for them. I'll have the photos scanned and return the originals to you.
If you have photos in digital format let me know, I'll let you know what format WC would like and you can e-mail them to me.
All photographers will be acknowleged in the credits at the end of the video, if you would like us to acknowlege each photo of yours let me know when you send the photos so that we can keep track of each one.

PLEASE HELP!!!

skeeter

TJ aka Teej
06-16-2005, 12:48
This is a great idea to help celebrate ALDHA's 25th!
www.aldha.org (http://www.aldha.org)