PDA

View Full Version : Those hikers starting on April 2nd

Many Moons
02-28-2013, 16:53
Hey y'all if your hiking out NB from Springer on April 2nd, maybe we will cross paths on the 12th of April around Winding Stair. It took me about 10 days to get here last year and will be headed out NB from where I left off. You might be a day ahead or so if your a fast hiker and don't take any Zero's. They call me "Miller". Can not wait to hit the trail again this year, and real excited about the Smokies. Hike On!!!

Miller

wiz
02-28-2013, 17:47
Maybe i'll see ya at some point, i leave the 5th!

Many Moons
02-28-2013, 21:44
Maybe i'll see ya at some point, i leave the 5th! Yea, you probably will catch and pass me. I am old and slow. Have a great hike! Hike On!!!

Miller

Ox97GaMe
03-01-2013, 19:39
I started from Amichalola on April 1, Springer April 2 on my thru hike. Take your time and enjoy the journey. You will be right on pace to hit some of the great trail feeds and most of the hiker festivals that exist in the southern portions.

Ox97GaMe
03-01-2013, 19:53
I started from Amichalola on April 1, Springer April 2 on my thru hike. Take your time and enjoy the journey. You will be right on pace to hit some of the great trail feeds and most of the hiker festivals that exist in the southern portions.

Maybe I will see you out there somewhere. :)