PDA

View Full Version : A great and insightful news source

broken arrow
03-03-2013, 11:32
I can't stand the mainstream news. Fox, cnn...etc. Here I would like to offer, what I consider, one of the best sources of independent world/space news. A very great place to find out what the weather will look like on the trail. This man knows his stuff well and bases everything off of facts and research. not fear, and lies. He (Suspicious0bservers) posts a new video every morning. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

The Cleaner
03-03-2013, 11:38
The best way to find out about the weather on the trail is to get up there and hike&findout yourself.Hopefully you will have packed the correct gear.Spring in the Southern Appalachians is subject to very wild changes.It was 10* in the Smokies this AM,with snow amounts from a few inches to a foot or so....

chief
03-03-2013, 15:55
Not news, just biased opinion based on the picking and choosing of sources. Just like CNN, Fox and others.

Wise Old Owl
03-03-2013, 16:00
Thanks I enjoyed it... nice find...

Feral Bill
03-03-2013, 16:03
For a useful take on many issues, I recommend The Signal and The Noise by Nate Silver. He discusses statistical analysis of many and diverse things.