PDA

View Full Version : holding up at Fontana Lodge

Josh Calhoun
03-07-2013, 15:24
Rash here, had a very relaxing couple of days waiting out the snow storm at Fontana lodge. Me and about 11 others have had a great time.even created our second movie trailer.you can see this posted on Neels gap Facebook page. Tomorrow we hit the smokies, hoping the knee deep snow has starting to melt and the views will be great. Looking forward to being back on the trail

www.trailjournals.com/Rash

HikerMom58
03-07-2013, 15:39
Good lookin group Rash! :) I'm following you on TJ. I liked your video the other day that you posted on the FB hikers page. Y'all have fun!!

NCMedic
03-07-2013, 15:43
I second the "like" on your FB posting of the video. Have fun in the Smokies!!

The Cleaner
03-07-2013, 16:19
Almost hate to tell you that it will be many days until 2-3 feet of snow melt.Then by that time it will probably snow again:eek:.I don't know how many of you have postholed through that much snow but it uses more energy and cuts your mileage almost in half.....

Drybones
03-07-2013, 17:19
Rash here, had a very relaxing couple of days waiting out the snow storm at Fontana lodge. Me and about 11 others have had a great time.even created our second movie trailer.you can see this posted on Neels gap Facebook page. Tomorrow we hit the smokies, hoping the knee deep snow has starting to melt and the views will be great. Looking forward to being back on the trail

www.trailjournals.com/Rash

Not a bad looking crew you have there Josh, something tells me the last few days may be some of your most memorable on the trail...that lodge food's not too bad is it, I was having coffee withdrawal when I stopped there, drank a whole pot, nice place.