PDA

View Full Version : Meet up in Atlanta with fellow hikers March 26th

Lizzie123
03-11-2013, 23:20
My friend and I are flying into Atlanta pretty early March 26th to start the A.T. I don't know where we'll stay that night or what our plans our for getting to the trail yet. But would anyone be interested in meeting up for some drinks or hangout time or possibly even sharing a hotel even the night of March 26th?

etboy
03-12-2013, 01:34
Lizzie I fly into Atlanta the same day from the Left coast, so dont get in until 5pm or so (If I get through this week of skiing unscathed) Staying at the hiker hostel. Pick up, bunk bed, breakfast, ride to trail next day $80. I booked about 2 weeks ago, and they had many vacancies.
Love Austin! I'm an English boy, but I got off the boat their in '84 - O.K. make that old English Boy. That City is what we call in London 'The Business'
Hopefully see you and your Bud at the HH or on the trail. Regardless, good luck and best wishes.

Lizzie123
03-12-2013, 12:55
Yeah, I've looked into that and definitely still thinking about it. Good to know they still had vacancies! They pick you up from the atl airporl though? I was under the impression you still had to get yourself to Gainseville?

max patch
03-12-2013, 13:03
Yeah, I've looked into that and definitely still thinking about it. Good to know they still had vacancies! They pick you up from the atl airporl though? I was under the impression you still had to get yourself to Gainseville?

You take the Marta Subway from the airport (easy to find, can't miss it) to the northernmost station (North Springs) where they pick you up. One way fare $2.50 plus you have to buy the Marta Breeze Card for a dollar.