PDA

View Full Version : Robbie, Kinsey, Dan, Izzy, & Nate

fireneck
03-12-2013, 19:03
I got to hike with all five of you last week. You guys are great folks. Hope you guys find what you're looking for on the trail whatever it may be! Ya'll were a lot of fun to hike with, not sure if you check WB much if you do please post your blog's below. So I can live vicariously thru you.

Love,

Pretzel

TheGreek
03-13-2013, 08:27
Holy crap. How are Robbie and Kinsey? I helped them out their first day when their water filters froze and I forgot to get all their information.

fireneck
03-14-2013, 22:18
They were doing good. Shared a cabin with them at Neels. They opted for another night their, we pushed on through the 40 mph gusts! My section hike is over, but my buddy Nate who's out there now. Should have Robbie's number, if I get his blog, I'll post it here.

Robbie almost got stuck with the trail name "Used Condom." He needs pick better places to pitch his tarp! ;)

TheGreek
03-14-2013, 22:47
They were doing good. Shared a cabin with them at Neels. They opted for another night their, we pushed on through the 40 mph gusts! My section hike is over, but my buddy Nate who's out there now. Should have Robbie's number, if I get his blog, I'll post it here.

Robbie almost got stuck with the trail name "Used Condom." He needs pick better places to pitch his tarp! ;)

If you wind up with their info, please PM it to me. I'd like to keep track of their progress.

Guess I always have the registers since I start tomorrow!

fireneck
03-15-2013, 22:51
Nate lost his number, but after another google...

BOOM!

http://robbieday.net/

evan_rolltide
04-12-2013, 13:46
Hello, Rob and Kensey are now Chinstrap and 12 Ounce, they are in Damascus as of this AM and doing well.

-Leprechaun