PDA

View Full Version : Who is heading to springer crossing Virginia via 95 S or 85 S this week, mar 21-2-3

03-15-2013, 19:33
March 21-22-23, me and my dog need a ride! Trying to catch a ride, I can get to where these cross us 58 in southern Virginia.
Dog is 38lb Aussie, I am not a smelly hiker yet! Dad is posting this, not me or should I say I am using his login name.

DeerPath
03-16-2013, 10:52
March 21-22-23, me and my dog need a ride! Trying to catch a ride, I can get to where these cross us 58 in southern Virginia.
Dog is 38lb Aussie, I am not a smelly hiker yet! Dad is posting this, not me or should I say I am using his login name.

I will be traveling to Fredericksburg, VA next week to pick up my old female lab, from my son. I will return to Florida the next day and be happy to give you a ride to Springer, if the dogs get along. PM me.

03-21-2013, 16:38
I will be traveling to Fredericksburg, VA next week to pick up my old female lab, from my son. I will return to Florida the next day and be happy to give you a ride to Springer, if the dogs get along. PM me.

Thank you for the generous offer Deerpath, but I have talked Dad into taking me and hiking for a week to get me started. My dog is real skittish around other dogs, she seems very afraid of them??

Blissful
03-21-2013, 18:46
Thank you for the generous offer Deerpath, but I have talked Dad into taking me and hiking for a week to get me started. My dog is real skittish around other dogs, she seems very afraid of them??

You might rethink bringing your dog then on the trail with lots of hikers and some with their animals...