PDA

View Full Version : LL Bean Festival June 25th-26th

Mausalot
06-22-2005, 20:21
This weekend, June 25-26th is the LL Bean Paddle Boat Event. However, I will be presenting information about the Appalachian Trail (and of course hawking my DVD (http://www.trailmovie.com)).

I'll have a table set up in the lobby so feel free to stop by between 9am and 5pm. The first two people to mention they saw this post on White Blaze will get a free DVD (but they should not be in cahoots...)

For those into the boating, there will be a ton of events centered around canoes and kayaks including shopping, testing, lessons.

Cameraman:dance

attroll
06-23-2005, 01:43
Doug I will try and swing by and say hi. I will be in Freeport that day. I have to go to the junkyard just about 1 mile down the road to try and find a radiator for my truck. If freeport is not to much of a zoo I will swing by. But if I know Freeport it will be pretty hecktic.

Mausalot
06-23-2005, 14:34
Rick,

It would be great to see you. Wade through the crowds. I'm supposed to be in the Discovery Lobby, just off the 'Big Boot'. I'll have a tv monitor with the DVD running and a couple of PowerPoint slide shows as well. Bring yer T-shirts and maybe I can sell a few.

Doug :dance