PDA

View Full Version : Missing Beagle Molly

Ana R
03-18-2013, 09:01
Our beagle Molly went missing near Thornton's Gap on Saturday, 3/16. she has a blue collar with pink whales. $500 reward if found. please call/text 202 210 1446. Or email [email protected].

Ana R
03-20-2013, 00:32
Great news! We found Molly, the beagle lost this weekend at SNP. She made her way to a super friendly family that took her and contacted us to get her. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and sharing her information. She is happy, home, fed and sleeping.

Train Wreck
03-20-2013, 00:37
Great news! We found Molly, the beagle lost this weekend at SNP. She made her way to a super friendly family that took her and contacted us to get her. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and sharing her information. She is happy, home, fed and sleeping.

:banana...........

saltysack
03-20-2013, 07:43
Congrats...I know how awful it is to lose a pet.

rocketsocks
03-20-2013, 07:45
Cool, glad to hear this, love her up!

FatHead64
03-20-2013, 07:49

I see TWs :banana and raise her :banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana: banana:banana:banana

mrcoffeect
03-20-2013, 08:10
a friend of mine who hunts using dogs, Has a little trick if he ends up with a dog he can't round up. if your dog takes off on you in the woods and you cant find it before you must quit looking for the night, drop an artical of clothing of yours with your scent on it on the ground where you last saw your dog. nine times out of ten if you return early in the morning your dog will be laying on the clothes you dropped on the ground.:)

Rocket Jones
03-20-2013, 08:24
Wonderful news!

Weasleymum
03-20-2013, 11:18
a friend of mine who hunts using dogs, Has a little trick if he ends up with a dog he can't round up. if your dog takes off on you in the woods and you cant find it before you must quit looking for the night, drop an artical of clothing of yours with your scent on it on the ground where you last saw your dog. nine times out of ten if you return early in the morning your dog will be laying on the clothes you dropped on the ground.:)

That is a great suggestion. I will try to remember it, just in case!

HikerMom58
03-20-2013, 11:23

+1 on that tip... So happy Molly was found! :banana

O-H-10 Lil Ohio
03-20-2013, 12:52
Glad to hear they found Molly!! I was hiking in SNP at Thornton Gap last weekend (Sat) and ran into two young ladies walking their dogs. I was testing out new equipment and was hoping for some bad weater hiking north to Pass Mnt. The Ladies were ahead of me when one of them came back alone asking if I had seen her friend and or their dog. I had not, I asked if she needed any assistance and offered to help to look for her and the dog. We were near or around the Pass Mnt access road when the other young Lady came back without her dog.. I offered to continue looking but they were comfortable looking on there own, they had water and proper clothing as the sun was going down . I reminded them that the rangers were at the 211 entrance if they needed any assitance.
I am so glad they found Molly...Also saw Corky ans Stoveman and his wife on the traill. ...TIC-TOC

Slo-go'en
03-20-2013, 15:21
From what I know about Beagles, you definately need to keep them on a leash. If they see a rabbit or something, their off like a shot. Glad the story had a happy ending, but it should not have even happened.