PDA

View Full Version : Starting May 1st or 2nd at springer NoBo. Looking for hiking partner.

Juicy
03-25-2013, 01:12
I'm 22 years old and about to graduate from college. I am 100% determined to finish the entire hike before Khatadin closes without leapfrogging. I want someone to walk with. Hopefully we can motivate each other to maintain a quick but steady pace while still enjoying the hike. Let me know if you're interested and we can maybe talk on facebook and see if it works out. Hope to hear from some you!

Nick

Martymart
03-25-2013, 01:22
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?90975-late-bloomers-who-else-is-starting-in-May

here's a thread with some other may starters

Juicy
03-25-2013, 01:30
Thanks! Hopefully I get some May starters responding on this thread too.

sadlowskiadam
03-27-2013, 17:12
I will be starting Sunday, April 28th. Hope to see you there,

Adam

tfournier00
04-29-2013, 11:03
I'm 22 years old and about to graduate from college. I am 100% determined to finish the entire hike before Khatadin closes without leapfrogging. I want someone to walk with. Hopefully we can motivate each other to maintain a quick but steady pace while still enjoying the hike. Let me know if you're interested and we can maybe talk on facebook and see if it works out. Hope to hear from some you!

Nick

Me and a friend are starting 2May and not doing the approach trail. See you there!