PDA

View Full Version : Granite Gear Crown VC 60

Praha4
03-25-2013, 21:37
the successor to the GG Vapor Trail... anyone here used this new GG pack yet? any opinions?

I tried the Vapor Trail several years ago and didn't like it, but the Crown VC 60 looks like a nice pack to me.... the framesheet and backpanel look like an improvement over the Vapor Trail. I'm seeing several nobos using this pack over at TJ.

Don H
03-26-2013, 07:44
I have one with about 200 miles on it. I like it.

w00dchuck
03-26-2013, 14:22
Lost 4 lbs of pack weight with mine. I'm a big fan. :)

q-tip
03-27-2013, 11:15
Got this to replace my GG Vapor Trail. Took a little while to get the adjustments right, but this is my go-to pack. I got 2 cuben pockets for the hip blet-total weight is 35 oz, with 60 liters of space. I like all my stuff in the pack, so this works best for me. I love this pack......

Praha4
03-27-2013, 15:40
thanks for the info

what cuben hip belt pockets did you go with? I've got a couple aftermarket (GG and Elemental Horizon) hipbelt pockets I use on my Deuter ACT Zero 50+15 pack, but the Granite Gear hipbelt is a bit wider as I recall....

Got this to replace my GG Vapor Trail. Took a little while to get the adjustments right, but this is my go-to pack. I got 2 cuben pockets for the hip blet-total weight is 35 oz, with 60 liters of space. I like all my stuff in the pack, so this works best for me. I love this pack......