PDA

View Full Version : Lightheart Tent Order acknowledgement ever?

Swordpen
03-26-2013, 23:41
Hi,

I placed an order for a Lightheart tent yesterday, 3/25/13, never received an acknowledgement from the Lightheart owner. She has my email.

I got an email from Paypal, yesterday that I paid the order, but thats it.

Anyone know if no email acknowledgement is common with Lightheart? (You just hope they got the payment?!?).

Thanks for reading.

Tuckahoe
03-27-2013, 00:12
When I ordered my tent from Lightheart, my only receipt was from PayPal, and it shipped soon after.

Kookork
03-27-2013, 02:55
All I know is that Judy of Lightheart gear is very busy these days.It is the first time in long time that the website states that they are busy with the orders. My brother purchased a box of fabric ( cut out Silnylon) and he received a hefty bag of it with a note from Judy that it is hefty since they are stacked with the orders these days.

HeartFire
03-27-2013, 06:12
You should receive an acknowledgment email from the website right after you place an order - I will have to check and see why you didn't get one. If you have an earthnet email address - you wont' get anything from me, because earthnet thinks I'm spam and blocks me. There is nothing I can do about that, But, when that happens, the email (confirming your order) bounces back to me, I see it and send it back to you via a bellsouth address I have.
Perhaps check a spam folder for the email, because I know it goes out - it is automatically sent as soon as the order is placed.

Judy - LightHeart Gear

Swordpen
03-27-2013, 11:13
Hi Judy,

I sent you a PM here regarding this.