PDA

View Full Version : Lecoq and Dell"Arte, Physical Theater

cmr_hiker
06-29-2005, 13:25
Hi out there,

i am looking to see how many other folks out there work in physical theater and also backpack.

My name is chris, i went to Naropa University in Boulder, CO. While there i studied actor created physical theater. Im am trying to find other backpackers with some acting backgrounds. I plan on thru hiking and would also be interested in creating ideas for a commedia based show. something that could tour while travelling long distance hiking trails both in an out of the United States.

see ya,
chris

Doctari
06-29-2005, 18:35
Hi out there,

i am looking to see how many other folks out there work in physical theater and also backpack.

My name is chris, i went to Naropa University in Boulder, CO. While there i studied actor created physical theater. Im am trying to find other backpackers with some acting backgrounds.

see ya,
chris

I do. I work seasonally as a performer at a local Renaissance fest. And there is at least one other here @ white blaze but I won't speak for him.

Great fun. I do mostly improv story telling, but I can do the physical stuff, like pratfalls & etc. I especailly love the audience participation stuff we do.

Have also done Shakespeare, I guess that qualifies me as an actor :) I have hiked over 400 miles of the AT, so I be a hiker too.

Doctari.