PDA

View Full Version : Peeping John

walkin' wally
06-30-2005, 17:43
I did not know where to post this so here goes anyway. For a different view on things in the outdoors go to wgme.com ( I don't know how to post links) and read about the Peeping John. It is in the mountains of New Hampshire.
It is amazing the depths people will go to get their jollies. :-?

rickb
06-30-2005, 18:02
Bet that shows up on the Drudge report soon.

Frosty
06-30-2005, 18:06
I did not know where to post this so here goes anyway. For a different view on things in the outdoors go to wgme.com ( I don't know how to post links) and read about the Peeping John. It is in the mountains of New Hampshire.
It is amazing the depths people will go to get their jollies. :-?He's worse than a pervert, he's a stupid pervert. He should have just lowered a camera and transmitter into the pit. He wouldn't have gotten all *****ty and even if someone found the camera, it wouldn't be connected to him. Obviously he was neither an engineer or a mystery writer!

rocket04
06-30-2005, 19:37
He should have just lowered a camera and transmitter into the pit. Don't feed other people ideas...:D

Heater
06-30-2005, 20:30
Now thats not very nice BS...
No, It wasn't. I hope the reason he posted that was because of the alcohol.

I have a friend that acts that way after he has had a few. I find it hard to tolerate obnoxious drunks.

:datz

Moxie00
06-30-2005, 21:16
Did you read about how the cops had to hose BS down before they cuffed him and took him in?

cmr_hiker
07-01-2005, 07:46
it seems like the police should get a bonus when they have to deal with some of the more abnormal/extreme cases. i can imagine the captain handing the officer/s a $20 gift certificate to applebees. ugh, no amount of applebees could erase the poop hose peeping john. that girl should have grabbed a board and a really friggen heavy rock and let him stay down there in the dark until the po po show.

Gonzo!
07-01-2005, 09:25
Tanner Critz gave the name "the Privey Dunker" back in 1995. http://tannercritz.com/wildbeasts/Default.htm

Happypappy
07-01-2005, 12:19
Unfortunately, this is not a first. Back in the late '70's, some sicko did that in a toilet in Griggs Resevoir State Park in Columbus Ohio. Then I heard of a few more in between. And it still sounds awfully disgusting. Perhaps they should have simply boarded the thing over and left him there.

Bolivershagnasty
07-01-2005, 21:06
Did you read about how the cops had to hose BS down before they cuffed him and took him in?Actually I think L. Wolf acidentally fell out of Odd Fharts Azz since he's there. Just an acident i'm sure.

Bolivershagnasty
07-01-2005, 21:12
Moxie was apparently on a stop to see what she/ or he/ could get from a actual feed or from the thread.. OH sorry you screwed every one up here.

Bolivershagnasty
07-01-2005, 21:19
Oh Moxie, in your post your a 'thru hiker" from GA to MA. Where are you? oh thats what I thought.

Sorcerer
07-06-2005, 19:10
I did participate during 2002. I actually saw about 10 others participating that day as well (of course, only one pretty girl was in the mix!) We actually had naked hiking day - redux the next day, 4 of us went skinny dipping near Laurel Falls (including the pretty girl!) :banana

Sorcerer
07-06-2005, 19:16
That reply belongs on a different post.........I don't know what I did to get it here! Sorry. :datz

saimyoji
07-06-2005, 22:25
Wrong post or not, I challenge you to describe her FACE!:jump