PDA

View Full Version : Free Movie Screening ATC Meeting

Mausalot
07-01-2005, 09:11
2000 Miles to Maine: Adventures on the Appalachian Trail will screen Wednesday, July 6th at 7:30pm at the Culp Center room 6. For those of you who saw the screening two years ago, that was a pre-release versiona and this is the final version. The ATC will also be on hand selling the 'All Audience' version of the film. So those with refined senabilities may want to avoid the screening of this PG-13 version with its Cheech and Chong moments.

Doug :dance

www.trailmovie.com (http://www.trailmovie.com)

BlackCloud
07-02-2005, 14:11
For us stupid people, where is the Culp Center? Harper's Ferry?

anneandbenhike
07-02-2005, 16:53
It is on the campus of East Tennessee State University, in the Student Center, (the Culp Center) in Johnson City, TN where the ATC meeting is presently going on.

BlackCloud
07-03-2005, 09:54
Never would have guessed.........

Heater
07-03-2005, 17:23
Never would have guessed.........
Hey BlackCloud. I'd guess you are too young to remember a band called Trapeze. Everytime I see your screen name I get the song "Black cloud" going through my head. No problem though. It is a pretty good song and you should give it a listen if you get a chance.

http://www.ghpg.net/archives/trapeze/

It is the 4th download on that page.

BlackCloud
07-03-2005, 22:26
Hey BlackCloud. I'd guess you are too young to remember a band called Trapeze. Everytime I see your screen name I get the song "Black cloud" going through my head. No problem though. It is a pretty good song and you should give it a listen if you get a chance.

http://www.ghpg.net/archives/trapeze/

It is the 4th download on that page.1st of all, I'm not only too young to remember these fools, but I've never heard of them! I checked out the link but the 4th song down doesn't mention any Black Cloud; is that the title?

The cultural origin of my trail name is the character "Joe #!?@&$%" from an early 20th Century comic strip entitled "Li'l Abner". There was always a dark, rainy cloud following him wherever he went.

As for why I'M BlackCloud, well, the fact that I can't turn off this goddam darkened print is a wonderful example (& now its italicized for Christ's sake too!) I'm not joking, I can't turn it off.

Sly
07-04-2005, 21:47
I just checked out the ATC conference schedule and it appears that it ends today.

Is the flick still on, what else is?

Mausalot
07-05-2005, 21:21
The conference isn't over and the flick is on Wednesday night, the 6th

Mausalot
07-08-2005, 16:38
Can anyone report on how the screening (and the conference itself) went?

Heater
07-08-2005, 18:27
1st of all, I'm not only too young to remember these fools, but I've never heard of them! I checked out the link but the 4th song down doesn't mention any Black Cloud; is that the title?

The cultural origin of my trail name is the character "Joe #!?@&$%" from an early 20th Century comic strip entitled "Li'l Abner". There was always a dark, rainy cloud following him wherever he went.

As for why I'M BlackCloud, well, the fact that I can't turn off this goddam darkened print is a wonderful example (& now its italicized for Christ's sake too!) I'm not joking, I can't turn it off.
Right above the picture of the three guys sitting and standing on a fence there is a link that says "Click here to listen". Click on the link to download and listen. From what you're saying, I think you could relate. :-?