PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the laughs

TurboPants
04-22-2013, 12:12
Met a NoBo guy a couple miles from Newfound Gap near Charlies Bunion on Thursday (4/18). He proceeded to tell us about an awkward hitch by a trolley driver that made his butt cheeks clinch. Forgot to ask what his trail name was but our group got a good laugh out of it... and we avoided trolley drivers from that point on! lol Not sure if you are on the forum bud, but hope you made it to the ice shelter and have a good hike from here on out.

HikerMom58
04-22-2013, 12:26
LOL... now we want to know why ur username is TurboPants. :sun

TurboPants
04-22-2013, 12:47
Let's just say after you have too much spicy food, it's amazing how fast you can get your pants down on the trail. :o

It actually fits me well though. I'm really into turbochargers and I can change pants on the trail like nobody's business. Plus, I doubt anyone would ever accept that name on the trail so at least it's my own unique name lol.

HikerMom58
04-22-2013, 12:55
Let's just say after you have too much spicy food, it's amazing how fast you can get your pants down on the trail. :o

It actually fits me well though. I'm really into turbochargers and I can change pants on the trail like nobody's business. Plus, I doubt anyone would ever accept that name on the trail so at least it's my own unique name lol.

Funny TurboPants !! :) I thought it might have something to do with that...