PDA

View Full Version : Rob Bird

Shae
04-22-2013, 18:46
Sorry if I've missed it but I haven't been on Whiteblaze for quite a while. Just wondering, does anyone have an update on how Rob Bird is doing down south since his relocation from the Bird Cage in Dalton. We stopped to see him the day after Thanksgiving last year and he was starting to pack up the house and was due to head out in a few days. If anyone sees him, please tell him that Southbound Drifter from last year as well as her father send him our best.

Carry-On
04-22-2013, 23:48
My friend, who is hiking nobo on his yo-yo, texted me a picture of himself with Rob just this week. They both looked good, and my friend was sporting a new Mohawk. :)

Sorry if I've missed it but I haven't been on Whiteblaze for quite a while. Just wondering, does anyone have an update on how Rob Bird is doing down south since his relocation from the Bird Cage in Dalton. We stopped to see him the day after Thanksgiving last year and he was starting to pack up the house and was due to head out in a few days. If anyone sees him, please tell him that Southbound Drifter from last year as well as her father send him our best.

HikerMom58
04-23-2013, 10:40
Good to hear Carry-On!! :)