PDA

View Full Version : Golite Rush 14 Liter Pack

Rasty
04-23-2013, 13:54
Does anyone have any input about the Golite Rush 14 Liter Day Packs? I'm thinking about getting one day hiking (10 to 30 mile range).

http://www.golite.com/Rush-14L-Pack-Unisex-P46983.aspx

Smooth & Wasabi
04-23-2013, 15:24
I have had an older version for a couple years and love it. It is the perfect size for big fair season day hikes and mountain biking. Very comfortable and excellent features. I will say that if you use a three liter bladder it is a tight squeeze for shoulder seasons when you may want a puffy, full rain gear, lots of food etc. Though not impossible. My gear addiction has had me thinking about a 20 liter for those times.

Rasty
04-23-2013, 15:26
I have had an older version for a couple years and love it. It is the perfect size for big fair season day hikes and mountain biking. Very comfortable and excellent features. I will say that if you use a three liter bladder it is a tight squeeze for shoulder seasons when you may want a puffy, full rain gear, lots of food etc. Though not impossible. My gear addiction has had me thinking about a 20 liter for those times.

I wasn't planning on using the bladder. Just two quart size smartwater bottles in the side pockets.

Rasty
04-28-2013, 23:45
I received theGolite Rush 14. The pack looks solidly built and should be a great day packand/or Super-Dupper-Uber-Ultra-Light Summer Overnight Pack.

It comes with aHydrapak 3 Liter Hydration system which I probably will not use (I like Bottlesbetter).

Features
· Unique sliding sternum strap adjustment
· Stretchy water bottle pockets that will hold a 1 litersmart-water style bottle
· Stretchy outside pocket and tie down cords
· one small interior zippered pocket
· 2 Very small pockets on the waist belt

I think I wouldlike to get the 20 liter version also just for Giggles