PDA

View Full Version : The Last Englishman by Keith Foskett... Free on Kindle if....

STICK
04-27-2013, 18:49
Keith Foskett is the author of the book The Journey in Between which details his El Camino de Santiago hike and The Last Englishman which details his PCT thru hike. He has another book, Balancing on Blue which will be released next year which covers his AT thru hike.

I actually just finished reading his book The Last Englishman a few days ago, and I enjoyed it. Great book. And for the record, I am about to start on The Journey in Between and am looking forward to Balancing on Blue...

Anyway, Keith has decided to make his book The Last Englishman available for free via Kindle download for a whole day... if his Facebook page reaches 400 likes before the end of April. That means 3 more days... At the moment, he is just over 300 likes, so it won't take many more. So, if you are interested in reading this book, and you have a Facebook account, head over and give his page a like.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Foskett-Fozzie/270894196286427?hc_location=stream

capehiker
04-27-2013, 22:05
Thanks. Just hit the like button.

perrymk
04-28-2013, 08:35
Always up for a free book. Thanks!

STICK
04-30-2013, 22:16
Great news, Fozzie made it to 400 likes yesterday, so as promised, he will make his book "The Last Englishman" available for free via Kindle download for one day. Be sure to check his Facebook page (linked above) for the actual day he puts it up... it should be soon. I will try to catch it and post it here to for those that may not have a Facebook account. Thanks to everyone that helped him reach his goal!

perrymk
05-01-2013, 17:09
The Last Englishman should be available for free Kindle download this weekend

STICK
05-01-2013, 17:24
The Last Englishman should be available for free Kindle download this weekend

You beat me to it! :)

Here are all the details:

http://www.keithfoskett.com/the-last-englishman-free-on-kindle-download-this-weekend/

Coffee
05-27-2013, 20:47
I finished the book in three days ... highly recommended for anyone thinking about hiking the PCT.