Datto
04-28-2013, 07:46
Obviously, hiking the AT is considerably safer than driving in Florida:

zukiguy
04-28-2013, 08:09
Fantastic!!

Old Hiker
04-28-2013, 08:47
OK, that had NOTHING to do with hiking and I'm aghast, aghast I say, that you would, you would, BWAH -HA-HA-HA-HA !!!!

No, I couldn't get through it before laughing. I'll bet they vote. And breed.

T-Rx
04-28-2013, 08:54
LMAO! You just can't even make things up that are this funny. And like Old Hiker said, the sad thing is they probably vote and breed.

hobby
04-28-2013, 08:56
were they shooting an episode of "Duck Dynasty"?

Wise Old Owl
04-28-2013, 09:02
That is funny, and no it wasn't twenty minutes of Duck Dynasty it was the Turtle Man's new date.

Here she is.... in beautiful downtown Florida behind bars! Warning

"37-Year old Megan Mariah Barnes had to meet her boyfriend for a "special" visit but forgot to take care of the horrendous pubic hair around her privates. So, she decided - because she can't be late for the visit, she will shave them while driving. She asked her ex-husband Charles Judy, who was in the passenger seat, to hold the wheel while she would shave her pubes.Obviously, it didn't work as she rear-ended another car that was making a turn."

Astro
04-28-2013, 09:10
were they shooting an episode of "Duck Dynasty"?

All of the the Duck Dynasty people (other than Si) have college degrees and are a whole lot smarter and have a lot more class than this.

Wise Old Owl
04-28-2013, 09:10
Barnes and Charles Judy were southbound in her Thunderbird at 11 a.m. when they slammed into the back of a 2006 Chevrolet pickup driven by David Schoff of Palm Bay. His passengers were a man and two women; the latter were treated for minor injuries at Lower Keys Medical Center, FHP spokesman Alex Annunziato said.
Schoff had slowed to about 5 mph to make a turn when the Thunderbird hit him, traveling about 45 mph, which was within the speed limit, Dunick said.
Barnes allegedly drove another half-mile, then switched seats with Judy, who allegedly claimed to be driving, Annunziato said.
"She jumps in the back seat and he moves over," Dunick said. "It was like the old comedy bit, 'Who's on first?' "
Burns on Judy's chest from the passenger-side airbag deploying belied their story, Dunick said. The airbag in the steering wheel did not deploy, he said.

Wise Old Owl
04-28-2013, 09:11
The day before the wreck, Barnes was convicted in an Upper Keys court of DUI with a prior and driving with a suspended license, said Monroe County Assistant State Attorney Colleen Dunne. Barnes was ordered to impound her car, and her driver's license was revoked for five years, after which time she must have a Breathalyzer ignition interlock device on any vehicle she drives, Dunne said. Barnes also was sentenced to nine months' probation.

Makes you wonder, was she trying to make an "urgent" appointment with a "customer" instead?

Rasty
04-28-2013, 10:01
Celia has a couple of books. Very funny writer.

Capt Nat
04-28-2013, 10:25
I'm trying to wrap my head around holding the wheel for my ex while she prepares to meet boyfriend.... :confused:

aficion
04-28-2013, 10:45
I'm trying to wrap my head around holding the wheel for my ex while she prepares to meet boyfriend.... :confused:

............pimpin ride...................

Datto
04-28-2013, 13:34
Datto's Top Ten Comments Heard About The Florida Shaver Story:

10) Wax strips -- where's my duct tape and Armor All?
09) Shoulda -- Been -- Watchin' -- The -- Road. Burma Shave.
08) Buford's Last Words: "Sure is a purty...BRAKES!
07) Right. You haven't caught yourself doing this on the long drive to Trail Days.
06) And here you thought Gillette having four blades on a disposable was silly.
05) We should hereby nominate the ex-husband for sainthood http://www.sainthood.com/howto.htm
04) Just one more reason why air bags are dangerous.
03) You know, if she had been talking on her cell phone and eating McNuggets out of the ashtray none of this would have happened.
02)
01) [your comment here]

Datto

Datto
04-28-2013, 15:33
How to monetize this:

Datto

rocketsocks
04-28-2013, 15:43
Piss wiskers............