PDA

View Full Version : Zpacks=Great Customer Support!!!!

LAS
05-09-2013, 01:34
I just purchased a pack cover and rain skirt from Zpacks and received EXCELLENT, I mean EXCELLENT service! I received a confirmation email saying my order was received, but that it wouldnt ship out for a few weeks (found out they had a shortage of the particular zipper that the skirt uses). I emailed them back saying Im leaving in 3 weeks for my thru hike. The owner (Joe) emailed me himself asking about my order and then sent another email saying he sent my order today! Talk about great service. They're website even says to contact them if you need your gear sooner than the date that is given so that you can have it for a trip. I highly recommend them!!!!!!! http://www.zpacks.com

10-K
05-09-2013, 06:01
I have to be careful going to zpacks.com... There is something subliminal going on there that makes me reach for my wallet....

Coffee
05-09-2013, 06:45
Zpacks had a 5-6 week wait for tents when I ordered my Hexamid but shipped in half that time so I would have the tent for a planned trip. The gear isn't cheap but the product and service is top notch.

RF_ace
05-09-2013, 07:19
Even at the workshop they are really friendly

Kerosene
05-09-2013, 09:18
I love my zPacks Cuben Fiber equipment! Shipments are timely, and craftsmanship has been top-notch so I haven't needed to tap Joe for any customer service. I'll probably pull out my wallet to get an Arcblast pack this summer...

FarmerChef
05-09-2013, 09:39
I've had similar experiences. I just ordered something and got a note saying it would ship sometime next week but wrote back saying I needed it by next week. No problem. It shipped the very next day after my note. Wow!

I never have a problem getting my order in time for when I need it, even when I'm the one at fault for putting it in so late. Hat's off to Joe and the team for excellent customer service. It's why I keep coming back.