PDA

View Full Version : Dayhiking or weekend hiking partner for PA/NJ AT & other trails

bushcraft
05-09-2013, 07:00
Looking for someone between the age of 23 - 35 male or female to go hiking with on weekends or some weekdays (day hiking only weekdays).

Do not mind traveling.

Outgoing, fun and energetic guy looking to enjoy the outdoors.

Mayer
05-14-2013, 01:32
Hey man where is easy for you? I'm up in Delaware Water Gap

bushcraft
05-16-2013, 08:54
Hey man where is easy for you? I'm up in Delaware Water Gap

I live in Emmaus, PA but have a TDI so I do not mind traveling anywhere to go hiking.

Murph
05-18-2013, 23:22
Hey, I'm in the Jim Thorpe/Lehighton area. Weekend trips would be great for me as long as you don't mind a puppy trailing along. Drop me a PM and let me know when you'd like to go. I'm up for anything and everything.

Snicker
05-19-2013, 11:32
I'm from Lebanon county and weekends are great for me. Just I'm 38.... But in excellent shape ;)

Silent Stroll
05-20-2013, 23:43
Well, I guess im old. Im 43. Closer to 42. I have been day hiking the At the past 1.5 years in PA. I live in Hummelstown and prefer to hike north of you. Tomorrow I will start at Eckville and go to Balanced Rocks area and then back. I hike on Tuesdays and Fridays. I will be out hikking the 26th-28th as well. I average 10-15 mile walks per day because I start late. I can start earlier if wanted. I have a membership at Hawk Mtn. which is one of my favorites. If youre interested hit me up. Beer is on me. The darker the better.