PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle into Manchester Center

Nar Nar
05-11-2013, 22:49
My friend and I are doing a week long section from the Mass border to Route 140. We are resupplying half way in Manchester Center. We are a little young so my friend doesn't feel comfortable hitching, so does anybody know of any shuttles that could bring us in and back to the trail after? I did some brief searching on Google and the likes and couldn't come up with anything, so it's much appreciated! Thanks :)

Donde
05-11-2013, 23:08
If need be I'm sure the fine folks at Green Mountain House can refer you to a shuttler, but dude it is one of the easiest hitches I've ever had. Just trust yourself, if something seems sketch, kindly decline the ride.

Nar Nar
05-11-2013, 23:41
If need be I'm sure the fine folks at Green Mountain House can refer you to a shuttler, but dude it is one of the easiest hitches I've ever had. Just trust yourself, if something seems sketch, kindly decline the ride.

I have no problem doing it, I've done it before and it was fine. My friend isn't so keen on it, and I don't feel like arguing (or having to lie to my parents) so shuttling seems like the best idea.

Jeff
05-12-2013, 06:40
Check our website for taxi service phone numbers.

Cell service from the trailhead is spotty so you may need to call a mile or two away.

mrcoffeect
05-12-2013, 08:03
you are right to not want to lie to your parents. good call. I hope you and your friend have a great hike.

Donde
05-12-2013, 09:10
Check our website for taxi service phone numbers.

Cell service from the trailhead is spotty so you may need to call a mile or two away.

Aha! I knew they could square you away. Most knowledgeable, friendliest folks in the area. If memory serves they smell nice too. Look forward to you seeing you later this summer!