PDA

View Full Version : Can't Remember Warning....

Teacher & Snacktime
05-12-2013, 18:05
I remember reading a thread warning against a shuttle driver in the MD/PA area. It was suspected the driver was in jail, and his hostel was closed. We're headed back that way and will be in need of some shuttling, and I don't want to make the mistake of contacting the wrong party. Anyone remember who I SHOULDN'T call for a ride from Pine Grove to Greenbriar State Parks?

Or perhaps I should simply ask WHO SHOULD I CALL?

WingedMonkey
05-13-2013, 01:10
I remember reading a thread warning against a shuttle driver in the MD/PA area. It was suspected the driver was in jail, and his hostel was closed. We're headed back that way and will be in need of some shuttling, and I don't want to make the mistake of contacting the wrong party. Anyone remember who I SHOULDN'T call for a ride from Pine Grove to Greenbriar State Parks?

Or perhaps I should simply as WHO SHOULD I CALL?

I've sent you a private mail about the member you ask questions about. It is neither an endorsement or a non-endorsement. Just keeps me from being banned.

Dogwood
05-13-2013, 01:32
IMHO, that's the way to handle that sort of stuff WM. Nicely and respectfully done.

Don H
05-13-2013, 08:14
OK, I hike and use shuttlers in this area. Is this person on the ATC's list?

Teacher & Snacktime
05-13-2013, 09:02
IMHO, that's the way to handle that sort of stuff WM. Nicely and respectfully done.

I agree Dogwood, and thanks Winged Monkey for the message...received and understood. It's not my purpose to cast shadows on anyone's reputation, but I believe this information to be important for making our travel plans.

Teacher & Snacktime
05-13-2013, 09:03
OK, I hike and use shuttlers in this area. Is this person on the ATC's list?

No, I've since seen the list and found the resources I need.

Teacher & Snacktime
05-13-2013, 09:04
Alligator, question answered and thread is done. Can you please close?