PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a dayhiking partner................Lynchburg, VA area

Cherokee Bill
05-28-2013, 18:42
I'm 66-yo, male and retired, good shape! Looking for a partner to help with shuttles and enjoy the trails with!! Wednesdays are out as I volunteer at that day of the week! Interested eMail me at [email protected] ..... I live on the edge of Lynchburg, VA about 30-min or less from the Blue Ridge Parkway! HAPPY HIKING................:D

Cherokee Bill
06-18-2013, 13:18
Well it was a good try ;-)

bspycc79
06-30-2013, 00:28
Bill, I've been doing sections in VA to try to cover the whole trail. Currently working on "south of the James". Normally doing weekend/long weekends, but glad to hook up with you for a day if you're willing to help shuttle car/bike. Right now looking at July 4-7 to do James to BRP MP 60 or so; if you want to meet up for a day in there I'm game. I'm also open to Sat or Sun hikes, but because I have to come from Richmond I need to do 8-10 miles or more to justify the day hike. Let me know if you're interested in hiking south of James (sorry, I already did Shenandoah south to James).

Cherokee Bill
07-01-2013, 07:48
Sorry! Just found out I have a prostate infection, so now I am on high- dose antibiotics. They are both making me feel like Hell

Will on the mend for about 3-weeks

Happy & safe hiking